Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

ok so i got this PM...

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
from a member that just joined on june 4, offering me RC's and gave me the link to the website...anyone else get this message? I feel that its a suspicious message and should be sorted out.

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Ignore it. It often happens

Guigz

Inscrit
18 Sept 2008
One more, 2 or 3 Pm like this one every month.
Fucking scammer!

G

Invité
That's funny, I never received anything like that since I arrived on psychonaut.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I think we don't receive any of those because we are moderators of different sections. :p What I would do is Forward it to an Admin. :)

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
I recieved to, also added me to msn... Brian, or something.

I wouldn't absolutely trust him =)

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
Tiax a dit:
That's funny, I never received anything like that since I arrived on psychonaut.

same here.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
The answer is: You live in the States...

http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php?opt ... =0&lang=nl

ChrisHanson.png

G

Invité
I think members that join here are mature enough to know not to order anything over the internet. 1. Its completely illegal, easily traced. 2. It can be a complete scam. 3. Product can be fake. 4. Product can be impure. 5. Could be sting.

Stay away from online drug slingers. Screw that! Bad news kids. The scammers want your money, and they don't care about your body. The DEA wants your information, and they don't care if you get thrown in a cage for 3 years. :p