Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

offtopic posts

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Psychoid a dit:
???????? a dit:
:lol: :lol: :lol: GOD you get crazier every day!! :D
¸

I agree LOL!!! I wish I could meet you in person GOD :p

So do I wish to meet you in person so I can show you a Real British person, you stereotyping, pompous prick.

I saw your connection to the girl, you suggestd locking a 5 year old girl away untill she was 16 cus by then her mother would be old.... You are sick.

Also what you said in your reply to Eric, I doubt you have children, If you do I feel sorry for them. So if you have been playing with children you better pray no one in the real world finds out.

I bet your a sad lonely little man, All makes sense with your bullshit and dumbass followers.

Any one on here who listens to what this prick has to say is just as bad as him.

Im glad we dont know one another God, And that this is our only means of contact.....

I shall pray for you God, One day you might be put out of your misery???

Peace out,

Sticki

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Hey sicki the thiki ,

Whats wrong have you got premenstrual tension ? Didnt you say you were going to avoid me ? Or was that just more of your kiddy bullshit ?

"you suggestd locking a 5 year old girl away untill she was 16"

Wow !!!! Another clown projecting his pedophile fantasys on me like psychoticeric , the filth is in your head , you are the one saying "locking" a little girl away . Nowhere do i say anything like that , if you would put your crippled little ego away and read exactly what i said you would see that you and what you say are extremely childish . You sound to me to be so sick that you dont realise what a fool you are making of yourself in public , again . You are just pulling the reputation of British people down to the gutter level that you live in . The only thing that you achieve with your hate post is to confirm all the stereotypes that people like you are responsible for .

"dumbass followers . Any one on here who listens to what this prick has to say is just as bad as him."

I have no followers , its a comunity here , the people are free to think and say what they want . Its you who sees followers , its a reflection of your inferiority complex . It sounds to me like you have no friends and that no one takes you seriously , that you cant survive in a group of equals . You are just insulting the two people you quoted and everyone else here with your pathetic rant , just proving that you are a shameless slimy sniveling little shit .

"So do I wish to meet you in person so I can show you a Real British person" - "Im glad we dont know one another God, And that this is our only means of contact..... " - "One day you might be put out of your misery???"

Yup , i know what you mean , but i`m sure that you dont know how glad you should be that this is our only means of contact .

It sounds to me like you have been watching the football today singing "footballs comming home" while the rest of the world is laughing and singing "Englands going home" , again . Seeing the England team proveing again that it is just bunch of has been / never was football "stars" like beckham and cry baby wayne the fairy . Sad morons still boasting about winning the world cup in 1966 !!!

sicki do us all a favor and come out of your dirty little fantasy world and into the "real world" or fuck off and polute another forum somewhere else . That is if you can find one where wet farts and infantile loosers like you feel at home .

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
GOD a dit:
Hey sicki the thiki ,

Whats wrong have you got premenstrual tension ? Didnt you say you were going to avoid me ? Or was that just more of your kiddy bullshit ?

"you suggestd locking a 5 year old girl away untill she was 16"

Wow !!!! Another clown projecting his pedophile fantasys on me like psychoticeric , the filth is in your head , you are the one saying "locking" a little girl away . Nowhere do i say anything like that , if you would put your crippled little ego away and read exactly what i said you would see that you and what you say are extremely childish . You sound to me to be so sick that you dont realise what a fool you are making of yourself in public , again . You are just pulling the reputation of British people down to the gutter level that you live in . The only thing that you achieve with your hate post is to confirm all the stereotypes that people like you are responsible for .

"dumbass followers . Any one on here who listens to what this prick has to say is just as bad as him."

I have no followers , its a comunity here , the people are free to think and say what they want . Its you who sees followers , its a reflection of your inferiority complex . It sounds to me like you have no friends and that no one takes you seriously , that you cant survive in a group of equals . You are just insulting the two people you quoted and everyone else here with your pathetic rant , just proving that you are a shameless slimy sniveling little shit .

"So do I wish to meet you in person so I can show you a Real British person" - "Im glad we dont know one another God, And that this is our only means of contact..... " - "One day you might be put out of your misery???"

Yup , i know what you mean , but i`m sure that you dont know how glad you should be that this is our only means of contact .

It sounds to me like you have been watching the football today singing "footballs comming home" while the rest of the world is laughing and singing "Englands going home" , again . Seeing the England team proveing again that it is just bunch of has been / never was football "stars" like beckham and cry baby wayne the fairy . Sad morons still boasting about winning the world cup in 1966 !!!

sicki do us all a favor and come out of your dirty little fantasy world and into the "real world" or fuck off and polute another forum somewhere else . That is if you can find one where wet farts and infantile loosers like you feel at home .

You talk some Bollox Big Man,

Sit down and give your fucking mouth a chance to take in some oxygen to that twisted little brain of yours.

You are a sad little man, stereotyping as usual.

"Yup , i know what you mean , but i`m sure that you dont know how glad you should be that this is our only means of contact ."

Id like to think that was threat God^ :roll:

I do try and avoid you and your posts but when I read your shit its only fair to tell everyone you know nothing of what you speak.

Grow up God.

Peace out,

Sticki

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
:| yeah, is this a misunderstanding gone too far or playful bashing gone too far?

Sticki a dit:

do you know how old he is?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"I suspect you of taking all this way too serious." - " yeah, is this a misunderstanding gone too far or playful bashing gone too far? "

No , this thread is about lucid dreaming and sicki and his friend psychoticeric havent said anything positive , constructive or anything about dreaming . The only reason that they have said anything here is to insult me . They have lied about what i have said , twisted my words and they have sugested several times that i am a pedophile .

"So do I wish to meet you in person so I can show you a Real British person," - " One day you might be put out of your misery???" - "I doubt you have children, If you do I feel sorry for them. So if you have been playing with children you better pray no one in the real world finds out. "

Sicki has threatened me with physical violence and insulted my child , and he has sugested that i have sexualy asulted my own child and other children .

"dumbass followers.Any one on here who listens to what this prick has to say is just as bad as him."

He has insulted you , Psychoid and Spice . Calling you dumb bastards and also sugested that you are stereotyping , pompous , sick pedophiles .

The whole of their posts are just perverse , disgusting , hatefull , insulting and designed to cause trouble .

Glorgonash

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Nov 2007
i think you'll find that most store names in malls (or anywhere else for that matter) and the products they sell don't make sense or have any true meaning or purpose anyway. they're just there to suck you in and rape you of all your money.[/b][/quote]

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
:cry: :cry: :cry:

I wouldnt have said anything to you God if you hadnt been so naive and rude.

Anyone else sick of this??

Sticki

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Fix this by PM.
Don't bother anyone..

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Lion a dit:
Fix this by PM.
Don't bother anyone..

hit the nail on the head :)

edit: message to everyone: don't judge people on their writings on some internet forum. stop trying to be the best. sticky AND god have provided useful information on this forum (especially god). i don't care for your personal backgrounds and most other people here neither.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
yeah well the style of writing and the style of expression is not always easily understandable in the way it is meant by the author. especially when it contains such things as humor, irony or sarcasm or is figuratively spoken. in addition to this, perspectives and attitudes taken by oneself don't have a better status.
i bet that in general (not referring to the forums here) there's as much missunderstanding as there is understanding, or probably there's more of the first.

i wrote this because i thought it applied to postings of GOD. i can't remember posts by sticki in relation to that, but that's what i know.

greetings :)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
hey, did you guys see that show on tv the other night? it was about bridges and how they were getting built. Turns out both sides had to support the bridge, so that it wouldn't fall in the water.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
what if you build a bridge to land no one lives in? (not speaking metaphorically :p )

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
Meduzz a dit:
what if you build a bridge to land no one lives in? (not speaking metaphorically :p )

What? if no one lived in the other side then some guys would have to move to the other side. I don't know why I answered this lol

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
ok sorry was not in a mood of thinking :lol:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Hey Stiki , what about a truce ??? Lets just put it down to a mutual missunderstanding , leave it behind us and forget it and start again with a clean slate . I`m glad you are here , as far as i`m concerned the more Brits here the better , a sort of continental balance will do us all good . Maybe its a good idea not to take everything i say to seriously and not to take anything personaly and acept that some times i`m about as subtle as a kick in the balls and as cool as a piece of red hot dog shit .

Love GOD

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I just wanted to add that I'm no "follower" of anyone, I don't know what you meant. I just find some of GOD's post funny, I don't worship him ;) You should try improve your sense of humor and stop taking everything so seriously, and sometimes double-reading can prove useful you know :)
We're on the internet, if you don't like someone just ignore him, there's nothing he can do.

P&L

G

Invité
perhaps when someone gets upset from reading posts in an internet forum, should take a break from this and go read a book or do some sit-ups.

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
... and smoke some bud ... :smoke:

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Ok God, Truce.

Peace out, Stay safe,

Sticki