Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

no more LSD-25 anywhere???

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
new to this board, in another attempt to find some LSD-25

thing is , i used to be into all kinds of drugs, tried this and that, but LSD has always been my fav.

unfortunately , due to low margin and small market for LSD , your average , round the corner friendly neighbourhood dope dealer doesn't have it...

my neighbourhood dope dealers , aren't friendly anymore , because i keep hastling them about LSD when all they seem to care about is hard bottom line profit on the usual stuff : speed, MDMA, coke, heroine and maybe crack...

so , these days , i keep it quiet, and occasionally i go over to the coffeeshop , and then munch a bag of magic mushrooms... it's cheap , it's available, but it just falls short of meeting my requirements.

so i'm in Rotterdam, i have a car , a job and i'm a respectable citizin ( sort off)

how the hell am i to find the good stuff? apart from the long hair, i've got nothing going for me when it comes to locating LSD...
the average pothead , thinks i'm to awake to be a true stoner, so he distrusts me...
the Goa crowd , see i have a job .. live in a house i pay for so i must be wrong .. no luck there either

no use asking a smack , crack or coke addict, them boys are surely not going to bother with LSD...

pill and speed freaks, they want to dance like a mad jungle monkey , and feel loooooved... LSD is way to complicated for them...and it proably scares the living shit out of em..

i sure as hell can't fabricate it in my kitchen...

so i'm stuck ...

Anyone else , who can offer some friendly advice?
where to get it? hell , i'll drive long distances to get some... if only i knew where to drive

anybody else in the same situation?

anybody with access to a professional lab, and has a degree as a biochemist ??

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
Dude,

I seriously think that if you go to a psy-party you will have no problems at all to find acid. Ask 10 people and 2 will have some and are willing to share. It is true that your dealer won't have acid cause there's almost no profit in there, but hey, that's why he's a dealer.. Acid is still out there, believe me. The hard part is finding good acid but there's only one way to find that out ;)

Happy hunting!! :jump:

KDliktueuz

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Déc 2004
i agree...!!!
In party gOa U can find your happiness without pain!
For proof i was in a small bungalow on a montain...-wild party Goa- we was 40 pers max and in every -or almost- glass of beer there was some LSD...it was the game...find the right glass and Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Good luCkkkkk :roller:

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
hi guys , thanks for the response ,

slight problem with this psy party tactic
- don't know where they are

- i got some weird ass problem with crowds i don't know , i don't get paranoid, but i do get high levels of discomfort almost anxiety( i don't feel like i fit in and in a way , that's true, because , psy music , i don't dig it , no offence, to each his own )

- let's say i do find a party , and i overcome the anxiety
i've got very low success rates at finding any dope like that ( you can't just go around asking everybody ... got lsd?? , got lsd ?? ) , just doesn't work that way ...

so , realistiscally , if there's definately lsd at the psy parties... then there must be a source outside the psy parties , right? those folks don't cook it on site now do they?

so the problem always goes back to the same thing , i'm not in the incrowd, and without this , i'm stuck..
but the scene where they do have it ... i can't related to it, because it's just not my thing(i usually don't go out anywhere)

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
alright,

that makes things a little more difficult... but believe me when i say that it is not 'not done' asking around for acid. How else are you gonna encounter it? Last party I remember this guy from Austria asking me for acid (he said he just went looking for people with big smiles :grin:) and I said I didnt have any (cause i didnt) but later i found a friend of mine and we talked about all the ppl from different countries and it turned out he had met the same guy and he did have some acid, so he could help him out. If you are not irritating people and just politely asking for acid, you'll get some in less than half an hour and you can go home :lolwsign:

But ehm, I'm not very used to taking acid so I wouldnt know where to get it if not from my friends. Everybody's got their sources...
I do wish you good luck, this shouldnt be a problem you can't overcome! Peace... :sunflower:

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
guess i'll have to wait till summer for the goa parties to happen ... and have serious whiskey along in case i get the fears sneaking up on me

they should bloody legalize this stuff... how much worse would that make the world? probably not much , seeing that geeks on a new christian powertrip actually have started wars after kicking coke and alcohol...

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
no doubt... and ehm, check out the partybase @ www.goatrance.nl if you're looking for parties near you and soon too :grin:
maybe we'll meet some time :lolwsign:

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
30 maart...
ik zou eerder denken van niet veel kans om er lsd te vinden..., een woensdag? nogal bad timing om met een kop vol acid rond te lopen als je de dag erop naar school moet of moet werken?

of denk ik nog veel te veel binnen de box?

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
nope, je hebt gelijk. die in doornroosje is ook niet echt representatief. probeer ro maar eens zaterdag.
leiden of amsterdam over twee week weet je zeker dat er acid te krijgen is. je hebt mn woord! :grin:

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
Leiden, niet zo ver als A-dam ...
NeXus CoNNexUs
de titel heeft iets...

you there too? dan kunnen we ere ene :alc:

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
Neej, dan ben ik nog in Groningen: Psykultdelic... maar op 2 april -> Cosmic Combination ben ik wel van de partij. Staat zo goed als vast, maar je weet, dingen kunnen verkeren en fluctueren en dergelijke dus pin mij vast op niets. :truce:

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
yo bedankt , maar kheb er al gevonden ;)
kga me dees wiekend goed vermaken. i think

Napoleon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Mar 2005
Gevonden? Hmm... mede-Rotterdammer hier op zoek naar LSD. Ik ga het koninginnedag wel proberen op het open air goa festivalletje aan de Raampoortstraat, maar ik heb zo'n gevoel dat het niet echt zal lukken.
Misschien dan toch maar weer gewoon langs de Lachende Paus voor wat paddos ofzo..

solid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Mar 2005
Weet er iemand misschien waar je LSD in Belgie kan vinden? En dan liefst omgeving Limburg. Tis gewoon uit nieuwsgierigheid :):dancing:

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
ok , here goes ..

de supplier raade aan om 1/4 te pakken , want ze zijn redelijk sterk...
eigenwijs zijnde dacht ik 1/2 zal ook goed zijn..

voorbereiding : woonkamer opgeruimd, scherpe dingen opgeborgen , voordeur op slot , balcon deur op slot , sleutels in doos en in kast..en paar happy dingen boven gehaald, boedha beeldje , paar kaarsjes

na 30 minuten . was ik toast. compleet van de kaart
gelukkig wist ik goed hoe een trip werkte , van vroeger , maar ik moet toegeven , dat ik nog nooit zoeen sterke trips heb gehad... deze rakkers zijn op zijn minst 5 x sterker dan wat ik 9 jaar geleden had..

dit halfje , als ik niet voorbereid was geweest... had me gemakkelijk de das omgedaan... zonder set en setting was dit een hele bad trip geweest.

anyway , na 30 minuten , zat ik met deep trance music van vroeger te flippen ( desert storm , en aurora borealis- the milky way , voor de kenners )

na een uur , kon ik mijn laptop niet meer bedienen , en was ik overgeleverd aan de trip. mijn zintuigen verwaterden

ik wist mijn naam nie meer, wist niet meer wat ik was, kortom , zat constant in een loop van willekeurige vragen. kon maar verder met de loop als ik het antwoord vond op de vraag. heel erg confusing shit.. tijd en omgeving waren niet echt lineair...

daarop volgden een paar heftige en redelijk negatieve episodes... maar heb die onder controle gekregen ( boedha beeldje die ik van maat gekregen had was hier heel handig , ook al geloof ik niet in boedha of weet ik veel )...
op bepaald moment ben ik out of body gegaan , kon mezelf semi-catatonisch zien rond rommelen ... en ben zelfs in de douche beland met kleren aan ... en heb met mezelf staan lachen daarmee... mijn kat stond er ook nogal gek naar te kijken ...weird shit...

anyway , redelijk heftige trip dus , na een uur of 10 opeens eruit gekomen , volledig happy , geen bad vibes.
mijn kat lag te spinnen naast me in de sofa , dus die vond het ook best .

op geen enkel moment paniek of depressie gehad... hoogstens een klein beetje in de war...voor zover ik kan herinneren , geen herrie gemaakt, buren hebben niet geklaagd...

ben wel overtuigd ,dat dit halfje , zonder voorbereiding me een hoge prijs had gekost... het was geen zacht tripje...

anyway , kheb er nog 4 en half over.. en ze zullen nog tijdje bewaren in de koelkast als ze zo sterk zijn... happy happy joy joy

Razputin

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mai 2005
heb je die acid nou op een goa party weten te versieren?
ik ben ook al lang op zoek...

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.