Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ninja parrots

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Twilight

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
How are you even able to see them if you're talking about ninja parrots?

Or are you going to teach them the ways of the ninja?

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
Pfft, ninja parrots are impossible - everyone knows they are all born *pirates* duh! :p - and ofcourse, nearly all pirates are mortal enemies of ninjas!

Although potentially much better at ninjitsu than turtles (faster, and more flexible), ninja monkeys would be ideal, assuming you want affordable security.

Yet another possibility is getting a python - they can only learn kung fu, but double as draft excluders - great for security AND your heating bill!

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Pfft, ninja parrots are impossible - everyone knows they are all born *pirates* duh! Razz - and ofcourse, nearly all pirates are mortal enemies of ninjas!

Jamapricotica i also got a little confused when i saw it, because after reading the the lines above, i could imagine that such a thing was possible.... Let alone a parrot that's training for becoming a ninja :p