Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Nights on kanna XD

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
Last 2 weeks i experimented with kanna again, both great experiences.

first week- we go to a colleauges her party and smoke a joint outside, after that we take a lil bit of kanna, orally, licking it off the palm of my hand. We go in and drink some beers. We just sat a lil at the side (as were most people by the time) but more and more i really felt like dancin (for me this aint nothing special, i like dancin, but for my friend it was pretty new :lol: he doesnt like dancin normally). Other friend started stalking te girls a lil -.-
Anyway, we go to the dance floor a lil and like the hottest chick around (i knew her a lil) starts dancin with me, i am like hmm okay :D, i normally am not so wanted by girls. Anyway good time :) a lil later we licked some more kanna and some hardstyle's coming on, well i never really danced to hardstyle but i am going crazy, really intense dancing, but i couldnt get enough of it, same chick complements me on my dancign skills on hardstyle :p. Later i dance ith her one more time and the party ends.

We had a really great time, but we dosed pretty low on the kanna, felt great but nothing compared to next week.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 week later we're going discobowling :lol:. We smoke tabacco with some kanna before going in and lick a lil kanna too, my eyes were extremely opened and i was really active (must have something to do with the cafffeine drinks i drank earlier...) and we were really happy and laughing a lot.
We really feel like bowling but gotta wait for some more people comin.
Anyway we drank a few beers and having a great time. My friend is talking a lot to a girl from work (it was her party last week) and is rally talking smoothly and shit. I think kanna is great for that kinda things as you really gonna talk more and in some confident kind of way girls like :).
anyway we lick some more inside and have great time.

After the bowling we're going to a friends house with a few people, me and the guy that took kanna are on the bike, others go with the (metro?).
We take a lil more and we have a lot of fun on the bike. Really awesome.

We arive at the friends house and they are home already, we are like wtf? they normally should have been half an hour later then us or something.
Inside we have some bacardi cola and after some time we go to the balcony to smoke some kanna again. This time we mixed REALLY much with tabacco.
The next 10 minutes i spend laughing till it hurt and the rest of the evening i was laughing like all the time.

This was when kanna's potential really kicked in, the about 10 minutes of unsane laughter, like the guy laughing in reefer madness.

we drink some malibu and 1 friend gets sick and goes sleepin. Later we're going outside with the dogs and have a really great time again, we're taliing to the dogs all the time and laughing our asses of. Friend says that the wall is really funny and again i cant stop laughing at everything, firend has the same thing.

Rest of the evening we take another tabbaco kanna mix and now we really get trippy. Friend is feeling a lil sick and wants to go home. I go home too. It seems later when we parted he was thinking of death on his bike and he really felt like lying underground.
I felt like in a rollercoaster ride when i laid down in my bed. I had some closed eye visuals (stronger then when sober) and had a pretty good night of sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What i want to say with this all is that kanna REALLY has POTENTIAL. Really.
It is a really great party drug :)

grttz

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
During the short kanna hype in the Netherlands, a year go or something, a lot of people posted greats results snorting, eating or smoking kanna.

I've tried it on several occassions, but never gotten any results like the ones you're talking about. Nobody in my direct environment got any result from it, except a slight mood lift (no euphoria), a slight boost of energy.

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Wow I never actually looked into kanna as I thought it was like wild dagga or damiana.

I have severe social anxiety so damn I need to give this a shot. Thanks man

G

Invité
i have tried kanna 3 times about 2 years ago. it was nice, but 10m after it started, it was gone. there was not even a warm up. i felt nice, relaxed and smart, but not like in the way you mentioned. i remember reading something like too much kanna is bad for the liver, or the brain..i'm not sure, you should check it out. i only licked it off my hand, and chewed the little bits into nothing, i think i've read it would boost the effects.
it was nice, but it isn't that AMAZING thing that you loved and are eager to repeat. at least for me. i'm glad to see someone that (re)discovered the plant!

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
use more
high dose is definetaly better.... some E effects
Buy it from maya ethnobotanicals... no powder!!
take like a couple of grams and chew it.... swallow the juice... chew it more and more... spit out the sludge.... whoallaaaaah
some beers before chewing is better!!! have fun

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
kanna is interesting as a mood elevator , first time for me was hell tho... OD(stupid mistake,missunderstanding)
high doses is on mg scales, i snorted 3 G's ,didnt slept for 3 days(mood swinging on euphoria and depression) and im preety sure i had serotonine syndrome symptoms.
it was one of my first ''legal highs'',after some failed attemts with useless herbs, and i took my lesson the hard way.

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Kanna is a mild SSRI, so the serotonine syndrom is definately a possibility.

I think kanna is just a mild drug with varying results in people, I don't think the effects are pronounced enough to spend a lot of money on kanna.

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Hmm i think i will give Kanna a another try..

The only effects i noticed was an oke' bodyhigh but it also gave me a annoying itchy skin rash. :?

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
scamie a dit:
use more
high dose is definetaly better.... some E effects
Buy it from maya ethnobotanicals... no powder!!
take like a couple of grams and chew it.... swallow the juice... chew it more and more... spit out the sludge.... whoallaaaaah
some beers before chewing is better!!! have fun

First time i had ******* powder, this time i have mayaethnobotanical powder and i have the extreme results like this.

I think licking is good to have a nice smooth effect over a longer time, i think you need about 0.5gram for a good effect. You get a nice mood lift, some euphoria and my anxiety problems are gone.

When you smoke it, i think its nice to try about 0.5 grams too in 1 cigaret, i had 10 minutes of insane laughter. For a smoother more normal effect try 0.1 grams...

You CAN combine it with cannabis, its nice but it doesnt really have the effects i really like.
For those effect you need alcohol, at least a few beers/vodka.
Vodka Redbull is really nice as you get some extra speedy effect from the synergy with caffein.

i think kanna has great synergy with alcohol, weed, tobacco and caffein o_O . But especially alcohol. AND ESPECIALLY IN A CLUB-LIKE ENVIRONMENT!!!!

LIST OF EFFECTS i noticed (combined with alcohol as i like it):

Licked (medium to high dose):
+ joy / Euphoria
+ You really feel like moving, dancin looks really naturally (and pretty good :p)
+ Barriers disappear and you start talking easily to less-known people, you start socializing pretty good.
+ to others you seem to act a little high, but without the red eyes and shit, it is not really obvious youre on something but it could pretty much be
+ You think you're funny and actually other people think so too
+ While dancin i slipped twice (couse i was dancin a lil too wild i guess :p). My hands reached the ground extrmely fast and i was standing in 1 sec again. A friend had this too while he was biking on the tramrails, he got stuck, his bike felt, but he didnt (after that he walked straight forward and had to be remembered he had a bike with him XD XD)
>>> Very fast reflexes
+ If you smoke a cigaret (and you dont do this very often) you can get really
nice body high (overwhelming to some)
+ eyes go open too far or too lil :p
+ lasts as long as 4-6 hours
(+ low dose smoking lasts shorter, has a similar effect)
+ things look like on the start of a mushroom trip, all gets a lil smooth and really real :eek:

Smoked (high dose + tobacco):
+ Insane laughter, you cant stop laughing
+ REALLY great euphoria
+ You cant communicate anymore since you are laughing too hard about nothing
+ lasts 10-30 min

After effects:
+I didnt really notice any hangover, but when i woke up i was still a lil drunk (from the kanna i think, i really didnt drank that much)
+A few days after i still get nice closed eye visuals in bed ( i always do a lil, but they are much clearer, they also seem to melt a lot more)
+feeling a lil off for some time

Strange effects:
+ One time while on kanna i was playing poker with some friends. I saw the card before it was turned (I saw in a visoin like flash what card it was gonna be, and it was that card)

So far the list. It actually feels like this stuff makes you superman, but not in a way you become arrogant and things (like on cocaine - no experience, but i heard its like that). But you actually feel a lil superhuman and spread love to the people around you.

grttz

ps, i really love this shit now :lol: It really becomes an additive to going out, but as most things, dont use it daily, it ruines the positive effects and just fucks you up i guess. So, for me, its weekly or less....

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Thanks again I just got it in today and let me say it's amazing for my social anxiety. It's good to know that an SSRI maybe work out for me though im a bit hesitant on using a drug like that everyday.

Also yea I know the superhuman feeling your talking about its nice to feel that for a change :)

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
its like kanna gives you real confidence, but without any agression or other shit like cocaine.

Its like your ego is shrinking and you get confidence at the same time :p

And it makes you happy :) very happy

ank kcar, i would think twice (or well yeah way more) before concidering daily use.

People say ayahuasca helps too - permanent - perhaps you can try that a few times, or you allready did that?

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Nah I actually I was talking more about prozac or something. and no Ive never tried ayahuasca and honestly I dont think id be mentally ready for that for a while lol

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
i know people who got really fucked up by using prozac...eventually, you cant live without it anymore

I would try to do something else overcoming your anxiety, just work on it. Taking prozac DEFINATLY is not a good option...

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Yea thats what I was thinking too. I would think that if you ever stop prosac youd just fall apart.

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
i was taking ladose(prozac in US) for general anxiety and stoped them after 1 month, it had some nice noticable effects but also some other effects that at the time didnt felt bad but for some reason i was sure it would turn bad after long use, anyway i just needed the ''serotonine stimulation kick'', but wasnt comfortable to think that id take it for a long period