Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

newbie alert!

TheBarn

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Juil 2009
hey hows it going?

Big up from the UK, I'm a 35 year old - old skool Sid kinda guy who only this year discovered Sally D after being in the wilderness for a number of years.

Trying to take this Salvia experiance to the next level and after plenty of research I found this place...perfect!

Research has also led me to DMT which I havnt tried yet but does hold some interest to me, especially after the experiances I have had on Salvia.

I thought I was an experianced psychodelic kinda guy until that first hit of Salvia and well, I now have a whole new world to explore and I have now reasoned with myself that I did indeed know little if anything at all about what is possible within the human mind.

I have tried all the all the usual suspects of the normal growing up experimental phases of life and now I'm matured...in body that is, I'm happy to sit back and let my mind do the travelling for a change and what better way to find out how to do this better than with the people who have travelled that path, who have dipped their toe into the warm water of the opposite side to here and now.

I look forward to speaking, meeting and discussing new psychodelic ideas and methods with all of you.

Peace!

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Welome again!

Nice introduction.

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Welcome!