Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

New World Order is here!

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Obama himself saying New World Order is the best for our current economic state. Not sure how much more proof is needed to convince our close-minded society.

peace & love

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
That's not new, our president Sarkozy talked about it many times, he even said 2009 was the year where it will emerge.
I sincerely hope conspirationists are wrong and that there are no nazis behind this that want to enslave the world and reduce the population by 90%...
A new world order is a great idea, one unique money would be great, one unique government would be even greater. We're going there and no one can stop this, now or in fifty years, it will happen, and maybe when we are all one nation we will start to see over our borders and think about what's wrong here, on Earth.
One money, One government, One nation under God !

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
Horrigan a dit:

first of all, not all the worlds population believes in God.

Secondly, one money and one government would probably result in totalitarian and absolute power.

Power corrupts , absolute power corrupts absolutely.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
greenwizard a dit:
Horrigan a dit:

first of all, not all the worlds population believes in God.

Secondly, one money and one government would probably result in totalitarian and absolute power.

Power corrupts , absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Exactly :)

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Sounds good on paper, but when you have corrupt people behind the scenes who want control and power, its not good. We may not be able to stop it, but we can sure hell try. Spread awareness is the best thing you can do. And as my father and uncle always say, in ever big plan their is failure written in the plan. I don't think they will succeed. Maybe in the short term, but in the long term they will fall.

peace & love

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
I didn't mean god exist, but one world under one thing domination is the best option possible for a maintained peace. Our current situation tends to wars.
A totalitarian government would fail if it was unique over the planet because our 21century society won't be willing to accept this after what happened in the forties with Hitler.
I don't fear absolute power, I even think, in theory, that it's necessary, it just needs to be the right person handling it.

G

Invité
Horrigan a dit:
I don't fear absolute power, I even think, in theory, that it's necessary, it just needs to be the right person handling it.

I'm with you on this one, even though I fear this is far too utopic to be possible in our world.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
i remind myself that a new world order is still going to have to rely on local law enforcement.... quite limiting the amount of control they have.

unless they unleash their secret clone army or stash of 500 million robot cops

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
st.bot.32 a dit:
i remind myself that a new world order is still going to have to rely on local law enforcement.... quite limiting the amount of control they have.
That supposing "they" want to bring it by force. I just think everybody will want it soon enough, it's just a matter of time before we realise it's the first time anything like this has a chance to happen in history of humanity. It just takes time.

significationof?!?

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Déc 2008
I don't think it's that easy. Every culture would have to forgo more or less of their, well, culture for that to happen... And while that may seem the best thing since sliced bread for us Occidental idealists, it's probably not that way for everyone.

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Just think about it, humanity exists for thousands (billions ?) years, and we've always been divided in tribes, countries, nations, etc...
!!!
Now thanks to electricity we have Internet and we're always in a permanent communication basis ! It's time our laws follow.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I believe in an unified humanity, nonetheless I cry for the cultural presents we will lose and area losing through globalisation. It is a crucial moment in history.

But I believe that the univied humanity must come from the people themselved and not some guys driving in tanks (ref. other thread).

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
the hole world is just too much to put in the hands of one government, I find the idea terrifying .

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
I eagerly await December 21st 2012 to see exactly whats gonna happen (if anything). Interesting times

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
If you really get into the whole Illuminati conspiracy stuff, it can really start to sketch you out. I swear everywhere I look I see some stuff related to New World Orders or Illuminati or Freemasons (maybe not that bad).

But I swear that unmarked van across the road that suddenly appeared has been there for a while... :shock:

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
According to history this unified humanitity existed before detailed in all Christian Bibles in Genesis and referd to thru out the Bible as Babylon.

I guess it wont work now for the same reason it wouldnt then?

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
The idea of a unified world isn't that bad... But the guys that are proposing it aren't proposing it for our good. It's a deathknell to democracy, people will lose all 'power' and a very select few will hold the reins. We must not support this idiocy, it won't do us any good.