Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

New to the Mushrooms

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
Hi,
I am new to the mushrooms; i read a lot about how shamans use them, why use them etc...

I just want to feel the shaman way. I am a Turkish guy and our ancestors were middle Asian shamans. Because of this i want to experience mushrooms.

I just want to get some infos, tips as a new grower. I haven't buy anything. I couldn't decide what kind of mushroom or grow kit to buy. Maybe i should buy spores. I just don't know and need help. /forum/images/graemlins/think.gif

If there is anybody from Turkey and bought something from Azerius just let me know if had any problems. I just don't know about legal policies on mushrooms or buying spores.

P.S: Sorry for my bad English. :=) And thanks for all help from now on :=) /forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif

spacevis

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Déc 2003
Well, spores aren't illegal, the don't contain any active compounds. Of course, if this is your first time, spores aren't the easiest way to grow mushrooms. But hey, I tried it with spores my first time and it worked out OK. Try to read a lot of teks and info about growing mushrooms from spores.

******* also sells a shroom shaker. It contains substrate that has already been sterilized and spores. So all of the hard work has been done, and it's still legal!

Hope this has been helpful. Have fun and good luck!

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
Hi,
Thanks for your advice, I will think of it :=)
While i am looking the Azerius products, i saw the starters grow kit. This looks cheaper and better for me. I am studying biological sciences and i grew some good green plants before. So i think i am not so far away about growing.

The starters growkit contains Psilocybe Cubensis - Golden Teacher. Is it good for the first time-mushroom usage?
I just want to experience the shaman's way. You know the visions from the sprit's world etc...
/forum/images/graemlins/lolwsign.gif

spacevis

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Déc 2003
Growing mushrooms from spores is a lot more difficult than growing plants! You have to be very sterile when preparing the substrate!

Growing mushrooms from a starter's growkit is very easy, you don't have to do much, but it might be illegal in some countries because the growkit does contain active compounds. If you are really concerned about customs, it's better to buy spores. But since Turkey joined the EU, I don't think customs will be a problem. They did join the EU, did they? To think of it, I'm not quite sure.

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
Turkey couldn't join the EU :=( I think we won't be able to join for the next 10 years...

I think i will buy starters growkit, it contains spores and they won't be problem i hope /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

When the package arrives to custom, can they open and look what contains?

spacevis

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Déc 2003
If they have strong suspicion of an illegal content, yes. And since this package comes from holland and has a sticker on it from *******, the could have strong suspicion. BUT, look at it like this: thousands of packages arrive at the post offices, they don't check every single package for drug contents. Even if they use a dog to they won't find a thing, because your package will just smell like vermiculite and brouwn rice, dogs don't like rice so they won't say anything /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If I were you, I wouldn't worry too much about it and just order the damn thing. Enjoy your experience!

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
I don´t know if it's legal to order to turkey,but what i do know is that my packages,never came with an ******* sticker on it and actually it says germany,not holland,i don't know.I don't think you'll have customs problems,but anyway check your law about it,you never know...But anyway go for it,and let the mushies show you an overwhelming new world... /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EasyEMC

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Oct 2003
If you choose to pay COD (Cash on delivery), there will be no ******* sticker on the package, because these are sent by the German Post and they have some sort of sophisticated bar-code system that makes it unnecessary to put a return address on the package. Unfortunately i think COD is not possible for Turkey (not 100% sure), and we are forced to put our sticker on the other packages, else we might never get them back, if they are not picked up.
Unfortunately this sticker is sometimes also a reason for customs to open the package. The words ******* and Amsterdam apparently makes them extra alert... and keep your package with them for a few weeks or forever...
But it is true that they are obviously too busy to check all packages, and most of ours arrive on time and in order.

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
With this barcode from the German Post you can track & trace your shipment on the internet.

http://www.generalparcel.com/

Just go to moving parcels / internet tracking