Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

New to the forum, glad to be here.

Kapono626

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Mar 2010
Finally. a group of people to interact with that have aims in their journeys. not ingesting these things for the sake of "getting fucked up" but for a higher purpose, a purpose that goes beyond the trip. beyond the 8-12 hours. again glad to be here.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Glad to have you. Welcome.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
That is one thing i love about this forum, as a friend of myne put it, its brings together a very rare type of people all to one place where they can meet others like them and discuss things that intrest them. One of the few reasons i stayed on the forum when alot of the old community left.

EDIT: fuck man, ive been having to edit alot, my memory is getting so bad... smoke more.. remember less.
But anyways, welcome to the forum, may it embrace you with open arms :rolleyes:

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
It's stupid that we are 'rare' people.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
thank the government for restricting us.

Kapono626

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Mar 2010
Thank you for the replies everybody.

I agree that it is a shame that we are "rare" as it were, i also agree that we can shovel off some blame to the government.
But, as rare as we may be, we are, and regardless of "the mans" attempts to keep us down our numbers steadily grow. the universe has a plan and it will play out.

Sweet travels.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
lets start our own civilization away from the reach of the government somewhere!

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............. fvfdin

Siberia here we come

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
why not find an island??

lets get lost :mrgreen:

Kapono626

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Mar 2010
Long have i wanted to go off the grid. perhaps we can just be as our ancestors of the hunting and gathering variety. travel the lands never stopping. i want to see much of south/central america. if only there were fewer cities to run into...

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Kapono626 a dit:
Long have i wanted to go off the grid. perhaps we can just be as our ancestors of the hunting and gathering variety. travel the lands never stopping. i want to see much of south/central america. if only there were fewer cities to run into...

that does sound quite appealing.
mabey not the life for me, but i wouldnt mind trying.