Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

New mixture SPICE????

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
:?: I have one promo package of Spice Gold, 400mg.
How does it works? Have someone see that before?
It is prohibited in USA, Norway, Finland and some 5-6 countrys.
Spice is mix of various grass (not THC) but works like weed, also perfect legal!!!!!
Link to product:
http://www.legithit.com/smoking/spice-g ... d_148.html
:?: :wink:

Thinker

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Fev 2008
Yeah, I smoked it every day for a month this summer.

It tastes like shit and doesn't have the nice herbal smell of weed but it most definitely works! In fact some of my friends prefer it to weed... Its less relaxed and more trippy, a little more like getting drunk. You have quite vivid closed eye visuals and there is a strong body high plus you can also get quite disorientated sometimes.

The first time I tried it I was just about to get on a train, big mistake! It takes about 5mins to hit so I felt nothing until I was on the platform... at which point I collapsed! then when I managed to get on the train at it started moving I felt like I was under water, which was awesome. (the windows were open so air was rushing past my face).

It can also change your consciousness in interesting ways, for example I tried it again recently and ended up having ego death followed by a panic attack. Oh and I forgot to say it gave me a headache about half of the times I smoked it.

So in conclusion, go for it!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Goran , can you imagine that a mixture of very expensive , legal , hippy fashion herbs is going to do much to you ? With your experience ? I dont . I think if a drug has a "good" effect its illegal . Try it , keeping the facts that you know about psychelogical / placebo effects in mind and tell us what you think ???? My mate AJ heard about your difficultys and said that if you PM me an adress he will send you some spores so you can try again . And if you ask me questions i will tell you how to do it so it works .

Thinker , Welcome to the forum ,

"It tastes like shit and doesn't have the nice herbal smell of weed" - " Its less relaxed " - " like getting drunk." - " you can also get quite disorientated sometimes. " - " I collapsed " - " a panic attack " - " it gave me a headache about half of the times I smoked it. "

I think that it would be better for both of you to stay with mushrooms .

Love GOD

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I have asked bout Spice cause I got free sample to try it and share with friends and if "we" like it to buy it.

This free sample things bring old memory out! :wink: When I were young boy, bout 10 years old, grandma told me 10000 times how dealers work: "Be aware of strange people who will give you chocolate, gums or something like that. 'THAT IS DRUG MY SON", You take it once and you will be addicted for life! Addiction was "Taboo, in fact something hellish or like plague, deadly, you will die very fast, big EVIL'" :!: :lol:

Unbelievably funny story and old, weird, like medieval superstitiously :!: :lol:

THINKER WELCOME TO PSYCHOPATH FORUM :lol: I am glad to see Britain guy's, cause you are so rare here just like former Yugoslavia people! Be productive and do not sustain yourself from questions! Even if you see it as ridiculous one! :wink:
I rocks the Cacti Division, so if you have cacti questions probably answers will come by me. And you can also take them as best ones. Wrong choise of words "The best ones", sounds egoistic, but I have helped many people here in cacti grow, saved them from illness and such. Welcome again. :D

SPICE is formally UK stuff? Isn't it? Mix have produced guys from your country? I will try it, but how much to use? I have one pack of Spice "GOLD" 400mg. Should I use all of it or can I divide it? On Net I can't find lot's of descriptions and effects posts, maybe it is new stuff, relatively cause nooned has described it before!? :?:

GOD, bout spores you aren't kidding? I need fresh spores and working recipe but without perlite-vermiculite! I can't find it anywhere in Croatia! Weird shit! Capital city and no vermiculite!
How long can spores stay unused? I have some, but little of GT and F+. But they are in envelope in closet. Various temp.
GOD have you ever tried Spice?

THINKER, I've seen two kinds of Spice! Silver and Gold variation. Tell me differences bout them.

Peace guys. :)

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
How long can spores stay unused? I have some, but little of GT and F+. But they are in envelope in closet. Various temp.

Well in my opinion spores stay good for a long time. Scientific reseach shows that they will remain good for millions of years under the right conditions. People like to put a date on things and I guess that spores will become slightly less ok over time.

Still, I had a Panlenque syringe from someone which was supposed to be completely useless because it was so old. To be sure, I innoculated 16 jars which all grew into healthy mycelium in no time. I had to ditch half of the cakes during the first flush because I neglected to clean one of my fruiting chambers and was visited by this dreaded green mold. However, the remaning cakes are now in their fourth flush and they are producing above average.

Unless a print has been left in bright light and open air, it will probably remain valid way longer, than you will ;)

PS: What happened with that print I sent you?

Thinker

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Fev 2008
Hey, thanks alot for the welcome!

I would agree that there is no point buying spice when you can get mj/shrooms. But I do think it is worth trying, I can't vouch for its psychonautic qualities because we were just using it for fun but I do think it would be possible to explore your mind to some degree with it (otherwise I don't think i would have had the ego death experience)...

As for dosage we would just roll a whole J of spice and share around between a few people, one is probably a bit strong for one person though so if your alone I'd mix it with some baccy. How much was this guy offering the spice for? Over here it is £20 for an eighth, the same as weed. But being more "fluffy" the same weight=more volume of spice so even though your rolling more of it weight for weight I'd say it goes just as far. I also don't think there is much difference between gold/silver just a slight strength difference I believe.

Give it a go and let me know what you think!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"it will probably remain valid way longer, than you will"

No i have never tried that product . What about the stuff they use to fill cat toilets , and what about fill material from a

builders market ????

You wont need vermiculite . PM me , maybe you have something i`m interested in ???

"£20 for an eighth"

JEEZ , thats 160 quid an ounce !!!!! When i started buying you could get a pound = 16 Oz. of good black hash for 120 quid !!!!!! I think the answer is to move to the countryside and grow out doors .

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Thinker a dit:
Hey, thanks alot for the welcome!

How much was this guy offering the spice for? Over here it is £20 for an eighth, the same as weed. But being more "fluffy" the same weight=more volume of spice so even though your rolling more of it weight for weight I'd say it goes just as far. I also don't think there is much difference between gold/silver just a slight strength difference I believe.

Give it a go and let me know what you think!

I have received one package which looks like sugar bag! :p :wink: :)
On package write: SPICE, free sample, sticker like 20cents with eye and Gold letters, 400mg

After some time this pack will cost 2€ and 5grams 10€.

HeartCore Can you remind me what have you send me, meaning spores? I have 6months old spores from African Republic friend. Else?du not know :roll:

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I have smoked SPICE GOLD! FIRST JOINT WITH 130MG OF SPICE AND THEN 50MG FROM SMALL PACK WITH 400MG.
THIS STUFF IS PHENOMENAL! LIKE SOME MIX WITH WEIRD OPIATE, DOWNING WEED AND BARBITURATE!
FINE AND VERY EFFECTIVE! WORTHED OF €, SIMILAR TO THC WEED BUT FOR 4/5 PERCENT OF PEOPLE FINE AND FOR ONE (1/5 FATALITY!).
BUT AT THE END i WILL BUY MORE!sO WILL MY BEST FRIEND AND ONE MORE.
FINE STUFF

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
good to know, if i ever come across it i might try it.. the ads i've seen for it looked so lame that i figured it was just pure crap.. (like cowboy budweiser chicks or something.. selling.. bud. geez :roll: )
:lol:

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
st.bot.32 a dit:
good to know, if i ever come across it i might try it.. the ads i've seen for it looked so lame that i figured it was just pure crap.. (like cowboy budweiser chicks or something.. selling.. bud. geez :roll: )
:lol:

Hey man! If you have smart shop near you or when you will order something from smart shops buy yourself Spice-Gold 400mg! Powerful and beautiful stuff, trust me. And legal in every kind of look. 8) 8) :)

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
FIRST JOINT WITH 130MG OF SPICE AND THEN 50MG

uuuh,dude you've smoked 180 mg and you are really feelling something? I have shared one 400 mg package and it's no experience, I've even had a joint with weed before...

PS: is it possible to smoke it ina bong, or is pipe better?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
very interesting,so no weed before spice,cheers

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
okay! did you smoke through joint or pipe or bong?

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I have rolled small (5cm) but fat joint. No tobacco! And taste is wonderful, like vanilla. Not harsh even a bit!
But you can smoke it as you like to. But remember, no weed before.
This stuff must be good, I say that and USA, Australia, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Holland, Austria, Japan those countries where this is illegal stuff for possession!
It is believe or not illegal in those countries!! :wink:

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
HERE ARE INGREDIENTS OF SPICE GOLD AND WHAT ARE THEIR EFFECTS:

Spice contains a combination of plants and aromatic extracts including:

Baybean - Canavalia maritima
Smoked on the Gulf Coast of Mexico as Marijuana substitute. Seeds have been found in royal grave sites in the Yucatan and Peru dating from 300 B.C. to A.D. 900.

Blue Lotus - Nymphaea caerulea & Nymphaea alba
Worshipped by ancient Egyptians as a symbol for the origins of life. The flowers were known for their visionary and inebriating effects. White Lotus was successfully used as an anesthetic in WWI when the more traditional opiate anesthetic wasn't available.

Dwarf scullcap - Scuttelaria nana
Scullcap is well-known among the Cherokee and other Native American tribes
as a sedative and excellent treatment for anxiety and insomnia. It has been known to cause giddiness when large amounts are ingested.

Indian Warrior - Pedicularis densiflora
At least one Native American tribe is known to smoke the flowers of certain Pedicularis species for their narcotic effects. Pedicularis densiflora is one of the most rare and potent species of Pedicularis. It has been used for many years as an aphrodisiac, muscle relaxer and strong sedative. More potent than any other herb of its kind.

Lion's Tail - Leonotis leonurus
Used by the Xhosa and Hottentot tribes of South Africa for inebriant and euphoric effects.

Maconha Brava - Zornia latifolia
Dried leaves smoked by Indians in Brazil as a visionary aide. The vernacular name Maconha Brava means "false Marijuana".

Pink Lotus - Nelumbo nucifera
Possesses great significance in Eastern religion. Indians believe that Brahma, creator and God of the universe, sprang from a lotus blossom. Pink Lotus was often smoked or made into a tea to create a mystical feeling of joy that permeated the mind and body.

Siberian Motherwort - Leonurus sibiricus
Used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years under the name Yi Mu Cao.
Also commonly used in Brazil and Chiapas as a substitute for another popular smoking herb giving it the nickname "Little Marijuana".

Tobacco and Nicotine free.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Yes and No! This plants aren't opium poppy or coca leafs! But downer like weed but without paranoia attacks. And lot's of laugh if smoked in company. Fine stuff, as I sad like weed but milder or equal to "standard" grass. Not some fuck up grade A shit of weed with 25% of THC!! I hate that stuff!