Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

New Kanna experience - probably the best herbal Xtc

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
At a party with my colleagues (dunno how you write it :p) last saturday ive got "higher" then i have ever been (in the sense of high, not trippin)

what got me to it:
-9-12 beers
-a few sucks off a blunt
-probably .5-1 grams of kanna orally (a full handpalm licked off after the first 3 beers)
-quite a few cigarettes (not needed i guess..)

Effect:
Ive danced like crazy the whole evening(on really bad music..), I coulnt stop smiling, i was constantly extremely smiling and very happy too :) and i fell in love with some girl.
Was trippin a lil too. things close to me where extremely sharp, things further away where one constant wave, i think i can remember seeing a lil patterns too..

Anyway, this is really something i recommend ANYONE to try, you WILL have a good time.

GRttz, ill be fully back when my pc is fixed

MusHtic :)

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Crazy man,

Never had that with kanna, tried it once with some whisky.
But no noticeable effects. had like 1.5 gram and a half bottle of jack.

Maybe i should give it a another try and use some more kanna.

Because the effects you describe makes me kinda curious. :)

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
me and all the friends who tried it all had great effects from kanna. Only thing is, you have to combine it with pretty much alcohol and for best a lil weed or tobacco.

Oh yeah, and loud music and lots of people.

Nice effect too is the honest smooth talk to girls, kanna seems to let you say the exact good things on the exact right moments ^^

raverfreak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mar 2008
Yea I got some kanna a while back, I tried it once but I dont think I used enough, I licked a littel outta my palm and smoked a pinch with some weed, but I didnt notice anything, except it kinda tasted sweet. I only used about less than 1/4 of a gram. I'll give it another try next week and tell ya my exp.

Soulcatcher

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
I tried smoking, snorting and swallowing.. combined it with weed, alcohol, and both.. doses of 1 gram max.. didn't do a thing for me..

feels like hay in your nose by the way, which is what it also kinda is.

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I guess you can feel the effects better if your brain has a natural deficiency of serotonine. Then it can kick in quite well, especially with weed. But it's mostly just subtle effects, the once in a while great experience cannot be convincingly repeated (at least not for me).

Effect:
Ive danced like crazy the whole evening(on really bad music..), I coulnt stop smiling, i was constantly extremely smiling and very happy too Smile and i fell in love with some girl.
Was trippin a lil too. things close to me where extremely sharp, things further away where one constant wave, i think i can remember seeing a lil patterns too..
That hell of a lot reminds me of my night tonight - only the tripping was more than a little. It was fucking crazy bullshit (these are, as far as I can remember, the exact words I was saying to myself a lot last night). The smile is still pinned to my face and my head feels like a frisbee (forgive the quote).
No really, if you want the effects you just described, only with definite force then I recommend San Pedro...

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
yeah, the really good effects of kanna are not common everytime i take it. Just onc in a while theres a really great experience :).

tryptonaut: im going to try peruvian torch in the very near future. Already Capsuled 50 grams of skin(81 caps), thats gonna be lots of pills to swallow....
(i'm taking 33, other friend 27, other friend 21), do you think thats about the right dosage? about 20 grams for me? (i normally take a lil more then my friends) or do i need more for a really nice trip?
About how long does it last btw? about 12 hours right? theres not that much good info on mescalin...