Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

New guy...

Jixxy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Avr 2013
Hey, how's it goin, Im Jixxy. Glad to be here. Seems like an awesome site. Good people, good conversations, good times baby!

For once, I actually have something to talk about in the intro; I just did shrooms for the first time in six years, about a week ago. It was the first trip at all in six years. Kind of a wait. Was kind of nervous there at the beginning. You know how you change things in your mind, I had built it up for soooo long it was fuckin skewed, serious..
And then the thouhghts, and the thoughts, and theeeeeen.....some more thoughts!
What if I, and what if you, and what if this, that and the other, wtf...
But it was fine, hmmm...Nah, thats a lie...it was fuddybrucken fantamazing!!
Weird thing was; it was diffirent now when I was a little older (in my thirties now) and had alot more information collected inside my brain, alot more to go on basically. The trip got bigger, or deeper, maybe that's the word, I dont know.
The visuals werent all that powerful - the same basic pattern you always get - but the mentals man, woooow..
In these six years I had had time to sift through alot of stuff, diffirent theories and ways of percieving reality, but what stayed with me through the entire trip was Gaia.
Everything was connected to it and everything could be explained through it. Haha, I actally bounced around with a shroom hangin out of mouth the whole night. Like a security blanket, or a totem, or a good luck charm or something. It was my connection to Gaia ,and I sat for hours on end just studying it and feeling that connection.
Fuddybrucken man, tellin ya...
Gaia's real, that's it...

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
yo welcome!! yeah it's a great site lol !! :D it seems to me it had been a bit dead for a while but anyway great. good that you joined us!! hmm hehe lol i guess i know what you mean ... shrooms are amazing, but the rollercoaster type of experiences in the mind also had me sometimes a bit don't know waht to call it lol...
however it certainly sounds you had some great experiences... rofl lol!!! :lol: ;)... amazing!! :) i am also sure gaia is real and the world is alive in its own way.
i think the planet has been made sick and we the people also and maybe if more people could connect in peaceful and meaningful manner like you then it would be much more fun and more healthy. i hope you know what i mean.. :) anyway... welcome and have a great time here!!! :)