Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

new grower needs your helps / psilocybe cyanescens

hi

Banni
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
hi friends,
i was take a nice psilocybe cyanescens print from azairus
this is my fisrt time about growing shrooms, so i dunt know what do i need for this strain

i have a middle size glass aquarium + some wood chips + yes, i was make a few spore syringes of psilocybe cyanescens and they are ok

now,
i put these wood chips (moist) into glass aquarium and inject spores(sprinkle)on this moist wood chips and i close on aquarium, and waiting afew days ??

or
do you have any easy way for this strain
temperature, etc etc

let's do it step by step

thank you
peace

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
I am no expert but what I heard about indoor cyanescens growing is that is quite difficult. Why not try it outdoor, a good place in the shade (or make some).

The downside to outdoor is that the flushes cannot be controlled but depend on the seasons so it will take longer. Perhaps someone has experience with growing cyanescens indoor ?

abrad84

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2005
I would recommend starting with cubensis for your first grow. Cyans are much more difficult to grow and you seem to be going about it the wrong way. If you
decide to grow cyans you need to colonise some substrates in a mycobag or jar
and spawn to woodchips, you'd be better off growing these outdoors as they
have a low fruiting temperature. Do some reading, you can find Teks over at the Shroomery. These shrooms have been grown indoors but by very experienced cultivators, you will have better luck with cubensis.

hi

Banni
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
hmmm ok, today i was make some jars for colonize; made of some moist woodchips and injected afew pc spores.... they are under 12-18 C / + darkness place....

i used to wanna try "garden bed" but my garden is not convenient, it is mostly sunny (for the other plants only ;) )
i got an idea about artificial gardens; glass or plastic container + some moist straw + some moist wood chips...and colonized woodchips on it

anyway before let's wait to the clonize time, we ll see i am succesfull or not...lol
thanks for your advices
peace