Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Need help for mushrooms identification

BlimeyGrimey

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2008
MycoMate a dit:
I vote Ganoderma too, although it's difficult to tell. I would not consume them.

There are no known poisonous types of shelf polypores.

sval

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2007
This is a panaeolus for sure. But i think this kind of shroom can't be considered as a sphinctrinus because of its hat size.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
sval a dit:
This is a panaeolus for sure. But i think this kind of shroom can't be considered as a sphinctrinus because of its hat size.

your probably right,

my belief is that anyone even remotely interested in picking wild mushrooms has to educate themselves. you may have to order a book but its an investment in that youll find all sorts of free food and ethenogens growing,
and your less likely to make any mistakes.
theres little forgiveness for making mistakes with mushrooms

CaptainMax

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Juil 2008
Most conks are woodrotters, they are not good for the tree. This is prolly Ganoderma tsugae, grows on coniferous tree's and is closely related to Ganoderma lucidum (reishii) which grows on deciduous tree's. Both species are excellent for humans and may hold a key to the cure for cancer. It's usually prepared as a tea.

smg

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Sept 2008
I am a long time lurker, just made an account so I could get some help from fellow psychonauts. I resized them because they were huge but still have the larger versions if needed?

4iehch.jpg

11ik07k.jpg

o8v5du.jpg

2mzcsh0.jpg
[/img]

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
High Smg , welcome here . What do you want to know ?

smg

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Sept 2008
GOD a dit:
High Smg , welcome here . What do you want to know ?

I'm curious which species this mushroom falls under. They grow in large quantities around where I live, and I am just wondering if they are psilocybin.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
They arent Psilocybe mushrooms .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
It looks like where you are looking is in a park .

If you wait a little longer untill it gets a bit colder and look more under trees where the son doesnt always shine you might find some good ones . There where those grow its to open but the woody ground is perfect .

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
They look like the shitakee mushrooms I made a delicious dish withb the other day :lol:
it was a thai dish

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
They are definately not Shiitake .

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
they look like Lactarius to me
next time you see some, pick one and slice the gills open
if it exudes a white milk, it is probably of the Lactarius family
if that is the case, have a mycologist do a proper identification; if you're lucky, it'll be one of the edible kinds - they're DELICIOUS

im1badpup

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Sept 2008
i am curious, late last september i found some mushrooms growing along rotting oak tree roots which where just below the surface on some common land. the cap diameter varied from 4cm to about 7cm, short stubby stems, colour of cap an off red to brown. when broken the flesh initially yellow, turned blue as in blue over a period of 10 - 20 minutes .. i tried to identify them at the time online but could not, i left them alone and didnt eat em lol ... could anyone hazard a guess what they was? oh they didnt have "gills" they had what looked like a sponge instead. from north east uk

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
I came across something almost fitting that description in bedfordshire.
Did it have a distintive sweet smell?

The one I saw didn't bruise blue though. don't happen to have a photo do you?

I've been looking for the picture I took of my one but can't find it on this computer unfortunately.

might want to look into the Boletus genus:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boletus

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
^^ that was also my first impression. Please do not eat it, some Bolets are deadly.