Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Neder Gold experience (Bad trip?)

Echoes

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Nov 2009
(First of all, sorry for my poor writing skills. English is my third language )

I'm a 20 years old guy and 77 kg of bodyweight.
I have only smoked marijuana about 6 times and some legal herbs like "Argelian blend". I have also done shrooms once (used in a psychonautic context), but I have never had problems or bad trips…

So I smoked this thing tonight without expecting much effects. I smoked fast and I soon had to put some more herb in the bowl of my bong.
I began feeling the effects while smoking. I think the time was about 23:00. I was feeling really good and happy, laughing, and feeling the music. I moved around the house and did some things I can't remember now.

Then I began having like small "time-cuts" in my vision that moved and fractionated. I thought it was cool and I didn't felt bad. So I sat down in my bedroom again and it hit me. My vision went crazy and I began seeing color blurs in static blue and red. I had constant overwhelming thoughts and my brain felt like it was processing too much information. :rolleyes:
I decided to move to the living room and I suddenly got very disoriented. My heart beat was going fast and I didn't really know what I was doing there, I think my short-time memory collapsed…

I lied on the sofa. Now I was seeing fractal stuff when I closed my eyes. I was thinking "what is this I have taken and when is going to end?". I got a bit worried at times, I wasn't prepare for it and I didn't had the set & setting taken care of...I tried to remind myself "It's just a drug, don't panic", but I was a bit worried because it was something "new" and I didn't knew much about it and it's effects. I tried to relax and sing something… :lol:
The music player of the bedroom (the last.fm player) was putting the most annoying shit ever and I couldn't get up and change it. I felt the sound moving on both sides of my head, with really weird and changing sound effects…(I heard footsteps at one time too and I got the feeling of someone walking in the room, but It was probably the music.)

This "Neder Gold" wanted to take me to another place, I felt like a "third eye" thing in my head and in some occasions I tried to let it take me, but the place and feeling wasn't pleasant. In those moments I was like going down a dimensional spiral. Very spacy-like. I felt worse when I got out of there…I did almost throw up! :vom:

I was sweating now. The fractal visions were changing to some kamasutra stuff. People silhouettes were just moving around in space and fitting in different ways.
In all the chaos I found moments with more relaxed and pleasant places. I think I thought of being in a fridge with a "blue" feeling. It feel good and it refreshed my body.
My breathing was weird and I felt something surrounding me when I took deep breaths, It was like a bubble of some sort that cannot be explained with words…
Then I fell asleep (I don't know when). And I woke up at 00:30 feeling okay.

I felt really bad during the trip and I wanted it to end, but I don't regret it now neither. It was just another experience that could have been better with a proper set & setting… :D