Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

naturalhut

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
Anyone have any experience with the mimosa powder or any other products that are being sold by naturalhut.co.uk? They are telling me their mimosa hostilis is fine quality, but I want to make sure this is fact until I buy from them.
I bought a kilo from bouncing bear botanicals and got only 1,5 gram from it by the way :( Perhaps I was doing it wrong? :S But perhaps it was just a very shitty product..

DO NOT BUY FROM BOUNCING BEAR!!!!!!!

Their products are SHIT! And they are complete assholes. They frequently sell cacti that look like san pedro and peruvian torch but are a completely different species.

They also sell bufo toads and the animals are horribly mistreated, often not being fed or given water for days at a time.

DO NOT BUY FROM BBB!!!!!!!!!
(from another topic I think of wich the title was 'buying mimosa online safe?' or something)

I didn't read that before I bought the kilo :(

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Why don't you buy something locally?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I bought a 100 gram bag off them. I extracted the DMT from the Mimosa Hostillis and smoked it, didn't get much from it because I forgot to defat. But my buddy took a small amount and said it was very strong. He said it was the best Mimosa Hostillis he has ever had.

peace & love

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
That's what I wanted to hear 8)
Means they're not shitting me!
Thx

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
No problem, I will ask my buddy what dose they took so you have some way to judge your dose. I believe the split a 20 gram tea 3 ways, but I'm not sure.

peace & love

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Actually they made tea from 14 grams of the bark and had 6 very powerful doses.

peace & love