Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Natural DMT experience?

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
I didn't smoke it .. and it was no aya .. as a matter of fact, maybe it was the fish :)

Let me just start off with the notes I took on this dream I've had this saterday 03:45

=============================
I was at some festival with lots of friends and people I knew around me. It was outside I was just fooling around, feeling mellow. Spread over the grass was a transparent plastic sheet, carpet, like foil, and I was crawling/rolling playfully around.

Accidently I bumped into some people and one of them, a girl, was eating something. I asked her what she was eating, wether it was some sort of meat and she replied "No, it's not meat, I'm a vegetarian". Some of the stuff she was eating was on this foil, perhaps because I bumped into her, and I picked a piece of it. It looked like herring but it tasted .. hmm, well strangly .. I ate it.

Somewhat later, I got up and walked around, I met my brother. He was writing something on the hand/arm of a girl we both know. The strange thing was that my brother was standing on the other side of this girl, writing something on that side, but I saw his writings anyway. I looked closer and was amazed to see that I was looking through this girls hand. I took another look but still I clearly saw the writings through her hand. I focussed a bit and then I saw the bones in her arm .. and the veins and then I felt strange seeing through it al, and I felt a rush comming up and though "What the phuk .. Oh dear ..".

Then I got a rush and felt my vibration rising very fast. Not really able to see anymore I got quite shocked and, since I knew my brother was there, I asked if I had taken anything, drugs or anything, but I was not 'there' enough anymore. I though of MDMA, then LSD, but it rose to a very intens level of energy and concluded in this dream allready it seemed like DMT.

I faded out of this dream, feeling slightly awake, but I was mostly overcome by the energy coming in very intense waves. They kept comming like blasts right into my chest. I noticed to almost be blasted out of bed and pushed me back in, setting of with my hand and foot on the floor. I got back into the position in which I could manage and got more blasts of very intens energy. I felt it so strong that I tensioned my musles firmly and crunched up a bit. At one time I opened my right eye very thinly and noticed it to be light around me. I kept my eyes closed and focussed on withstanding these waves/blasts.

At a certain moment, after I suppose 7 to 10 very intens waves I wanted it to stop and I tried unfocussing and it diminished. I though about letting go of energy and it faded. Slowly I woke up, out of this strange feeling and I was lying on my left-side .. shaking.

I still felt a presure point on my chest, I'd say my heart-chakra, which diminished over the following half an hour or so. I remembered that I felt a very light presure allready before I went to bed.

I was feeling a bit paranoid, like some-'one' blasted this energy on me and (I never do this or experienced this) asked for my guide. I know I have one since he was there during the two (intended) DMT trips I had. I asked him "What if there is some-'one'?". To which I got a saying in my head, like a very clear idea: "Well, then we'll greet him", reassuringly. So I got out of bed and wrote this down, calming down.
======================

I have had a similar dream which also turning into this blast of energy. First I turned 'blind', I faded away from the dream, then the vibration rose and I got his massive waves of energy. That time it was, however, focussed on my stomach and concluded I has eaten something bad, altough I did not got any effects of foodpoisoning.

So .. I'm still a bit like "What the phuk?" :) Is there anybody who had ever experienced something similar?