Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

N2O

Is nitrous nice?

• Yeah

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0,0%

• Nombre total d'électeurs

tisanemaster

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Mar 2009
Let's talk about nitrous. I'll surely try it soon and I wanna know more.

Is it fun/worth trying? Where do you buy your cartridges and crackers (or other equipment)? Is it a pleasant, enjoyable and/or "easy" trip? Tell us what you think.

lucky_lab_rat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Avr 2009
first off- sit down when you do it :wink: can't tell you how many people I've seen fall over and hurt themselves...

Years ago when I used to get tanks I had a nitrous high where I realized "Nitrous reveals the secrets of the universe, but your too high to communicate it to anyone, and when you come down you can't remember it". Years later someone showed me a quote from the guy who discovered nitrous- basically he had a secret of the universe revealed to him, wrote it down, but then couldn't read his own handwriting when he came down...

Its an interesting drug, and somewhere in your mynd you do, maybe, retain some of what you learn. But it is not the profound learning you find with other substances...

A final note- personally I find it little more then "fun" unless done in large quantities, often with other psychedelics. But if you do large quantities- get an O2 tank as well- a bit of pure oxygen periodically will limit the headache you will get from extended use of nitrous.

oh yeah- a ballon filled with nitrous works great for clearing the bong 8)

B

Bark_

Invité
Nitrous is such a waste of time and effort... Your lips get numb and you can't stand up for a bit. Whee! Can't feel my lips! Whooplie doodle do! If you want to waste like two minutes, I guess...

cellcommunity

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
Nice....

I like it when i'm coming down from a 2CB trip, just when the visual part of the trip is coming to an end shoot 1 balloon in your lungs and blast back in your trip 4 times as hard as you did on 2CB alone.

N2O is in my opinion good for enhancing your trip on acid, 2c's, shrooms and so on...

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
we used to always have it after smoking some weed, the effects last a lot longer that way
this thread has actually reminded me of my first kind of trippy experience (other than the first time i had THC which unknown to me was in the form of hash..) before i had tried acid or even XTC actually, we had just had a big session and were all incredibly wasted, then i sat on a chair and just kept on hitting the nang machine (nangs being the AKA for n2o here) and i can remember going quite deep
my thoughts receded deeper within myself so that i could hear myself think (normally i cant on nangs) and i remember thinking along the lines of what i often think on LSD, with eyes closed as they were through the whole thing i could see a kind of tunnel and i was falling through many layers of my mind
its hard to explain but thats the best i can do atm
i've had this experience twice on nangs that i can remember
the first time i thought it was too much but then just went with it and it was very enjoyable, as was the second time

but generally i abuse nos, its just an intoxicant the way we normally use it, for it to be really worthwhile as a trip unto itself i need to be really stoned and have many nangs in fast succession
the reason i dont do them properly more often is A. the cost and more importantly B. when i get super stoned and have that many nangs i often get pretty strong nausea, i dont know if its just me but i seem to be the only one in my group of friends

*edit
oh and i had it once coming up on acid, i cant remember much from the nangs but almost as soon as i came out of it i saw a wave bubble from the wall in the corner of my eye which made me really happy because i knew the acid was good and was coming soon haha

time2poop

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Nov 2008
IMHO only good for blowing up a roll or trip on the comedown, haven't done it for years though.

ashes.of.the.wake.6

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Juin 2009
I love nos, only and I mean only do it while on acid. Once you have you will think its a waste any other time. Amazing feeling so indescribable. But a friend of mine while tripping kept breathing and breathing without realizing, until he fell off his chair and passed out. Me and a mate were tripping and came off the nos hit and thought he had had a heart attack or seizure or something and was dead/dying. Not an experience I will soon forget feeling. So watch out for dumb f**ks who cant control themselves. (also a mate did three in a row, yes, on a trip and turned blue and fell over and smashed, very hard, his head against the side of a truck haha, didnt remember/notice after though so apparently not a problem)

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
the other night i had 3 sugarcubes of acid
and had approx 100 nangs
i bought 15 boxes and had 10 and i think they have 10 in them each
it was the BOMB haha the whole night was great but the nos was the best i've ever done
at one point i was sitting on a couch in the corner and having heaps of nangs and the whole room first sucked into the corner i was in the went back to a room then curved into a spherical shape
i saw heeeaps of colours this time as well