Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mystery

infinitetransistor

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Août 2009
i triped on this stuff that was supposed to be acid but it turned out deffinitly not to be and i was wondering if anyone could inform me.

im about 6foot3 inches and about 180lbs
i took only one hit, it was on paper and a strange color blue

well i droped it and felt nothing for about two and a half hours.

so upset that i had gotton taken i decided to smoke some green

midway throgh my first hit i started seeing some shit.

neon charicters started dancing everywhere around me, completely identical.

the outlines of objects around me started swimming and intertwining and growing faces.

there was a place in the cealing that was about a foot higher than the reast.

it appeard that there was hinges in this and it opend up and i was staring into complete darknes, exept for any image i could think of was in front of me as a repeating pattern.

my body was extreamly heavy so much so that i could barely walk.
i tried to eat and found that i couldnt control how much pressure i bit down with, i felt like i was made of stone.

this continued for about 14 or 15 hours and then i feel asleep and woke up sober.

now every time i smoke i get that same feeling and ocasionally will see those things.

ive looked around on erowid and like sights and asked around as to what it might be but i cant find any info.

the sourse said it was mescaline but i didnt think that that can come on blotter?
any info or insight would be very helpful.

Affirmatory

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
What did it taste like? Are you sure it wasn't LSD? I don't see anything here to suggest it wasn't LSD. sometimes lsd can last 16 hours.

Here are some other things that can apparently come on a blotter: DOB, DOI, Bromo-dragonfly, there are others but these are the main suspects in my eyes.

I have had blotters that were not LSD. The taste was foul and metallic and lasted for a long time after the blotter was gone. There was an intense bodyload, and a less dissociative trip that lasted for 24-36 hours.

DOB and DOI are similar in structure to mescaline as I understand it.

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Are you sure it wasn’t acid? Why do you feel it is something else?

If he said it was mescaline, it could well be that its some kind of phenethylamine or benzodifuran.

Bromo-dragonfly is active at low enough doses to be used on paper.
It could also be DOB or another DOx compound.

Smoking cannabis would have altered the effects of whatever it was.
Without lab testing, there’s really no way of knowing what you took with any certainty.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromo-DragonFLY
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/bromo_dragonfly/bromo_dragonfly.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromoamphetamine
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dob/dob.shtml

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Not feeling the effects of acid after 2.5 hours [given that the user had had previous exp with acid] sounds strange to me, as does the inability to walk under the influence of a single hit.

infinitetransistor

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Août 2009
Yea ive done a decent amount of acid. it was nothing like acid it didnt feel like acid. i just didnt get that feeling.

my friend did it with me and he said he knows its not acid too.

i didnt get the same wierd sence of awareness, i felt very isolated it came in waves were me n my freind couldnt even speak. like for about 20 25 minutes then wed be like u ok? have a short convo n it would come again.

on acid i cant stop talking

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
The only real way to know would be to send it off to a chemist.

Perhaps DOx? That takes about 3 hours to peak from what I understand. Bromo Dragonfly takes a good 5-6 hours to get going, minimum.. and a full-on tripping dose lasts a good 16-20 after that, minimum, if not more. It's definitely not mescaline, you'd need a capsule or large pill to get enough mescaline to have a trip, it can't fit on blotter. I've heard a story of 2C's being put on blotter by taking two blotters and fitting the powder in between them, but that was an interweb story and you'd think it would be visually quite obvious, a big fat blotter. Also with the 2C's, in my experience it's full-on within 90 minutes, 2 hours tops.

On the other subject, I do find that cannabis often amplifies or brings back aspects of your last strong consciousness-altering experience, whatever it is, psychedelic or not.

chizley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Sept 2009
Similar to a post I made crossing the 2.

Its as if crossing them alters the way that brain receives the pot. I think I was having bad trip to start off with before I had my pot (Not sure because i was rather drunk)
Anyway I cant really smoke pot now because it sends me flying after just a small hit, pray this doesn't happen to you my friend, Its rather annoying.