Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My road to mystery..

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
The plan: - Go to france, portugal, and spain and stay there for a time. survive on my own. work to buy food, perhaps rent an appartement there. With there i mean either portugal or spain. france is just a place to travell buy and meet people and experience good food.

When?: - starting from second week of august.

How?: VERY LOW BUDGET. I will be taking my backpack, tent and mountainbike(somehow) and travel to hopefully end up in one place where i can stay for a while. i want this to happen before begin december. else my goal failed.

So why do i need you guys?
- to help me out.
- give me tips on how to survive, how to adress to people, how to react on positive and negative things...
- where i definetely need to watch out for
- etc...
- name it and tell me!

Peace & thx!

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
get good travel insurance. insure things you dont have eg. camera, video camera rolex watch. you have between now and august to collect reciepts, pref paid in cash, from friends and family. that way you can cash in when times get hard simply by being robbed. viola! :wink:

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
druglessdouglas a dit:
you have between now and august to collect reciepts, pref paid in cash, from friends and family. that way you can cash in when times get hard simply by being robbed. viola! :wink:

sorry, i don't seem to understand that well :D can you refrase :d

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
get good travel insurance. collect reciepts. get robbed(not really). collect on insurance

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
There are guides with eco-farms that welcomes people to work for accomodation/food. It would be a good thing to get one of those to start you off.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Forkbender a dit:
There are guides with eco-farms that welcomes people to work for accomodation/food. It would be a good thing to get one of those to start you off.
very good idea! definitely try this.

I like your plan lion. this is something I want to do sometime too. I won't have time this summer though, so I'll just explore Austria with my bike and tent :>

regarding tips.. hm, if you really take your bike with you, check it and repair certain things before you take off. get something to patch a flat tire if you get one.
you don't want to carry around a mountainbike if it's broken ;)

what else.. hmm, yeah, try the farms, or maybe sign up at couchsurfing.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Forkbender a dit:

Can you tell me where i can find that?
Travel-agencies?
Cityhalls?

Little turns up on the internet.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Bloody thanks man :D
I'm not going to the netherlands though but yet interesting.

Cheers!

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
The places are all over Europe, check it out! My guess is that there is a similar page for Belgium, with places all over Europe to help out. Seek and you shall find.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
I notice it's mainly work for free overnights.
I'm looking more into something to earn real money. I'll go by tent so i can crash on campings.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^I definitely suggest you to get the ECEAT guide, because there are a lot of nice campings (=non-mainstream, non-tourist, ecological, permacultural, etc.) in across Europe. You don't have to work there, but staying there is much nicer than a regular camping in my experience.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
www.couchsurfing.com is a good way to travel cheaply and meet local people!!! good thing about that is also that they can give you infos and hints!!! and in a foreign place infos and hints are really valuable sometimes!

peace! :weedman:

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
BrainEater a dit:
www.couchsurfing.com is a good way to travel cheaply and meet local people!!! good thing about that is also that they can give you infos and hints!!! and in a foreign place infos and hints are really valuable sometimes!

peace! :weedman:

i signed in on this a while ago. but i wanna experience the more outdoor. go out and see for yourself how it works. and find a job.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
druglessdouglas a dit:
get good travel insurance. collect reciepts. get robbed(not really). collect on insurance

In other words. Ripping off the insurance company. :)
My mother told me about that one. :lol:
Don't tell anyone!