Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My ideal day !

G

Invité
Alright let me give a crack at this, it may actually help me to organize.
Great idea OP. Lets see here...

My Unrealistic Best Day Ever-

-I wake up at 6:30am completely refreshed after staying up all night researching topics that really interest me. I feel great. I take a nice warm shower that seems like it lasts for hours, in under 3 minutes. I have just enough time to watch the sun rise as I eat my breakfast. Its a perfect 70 degree summer day.

-I have a nice big breakfast of poached, fried, scrambled, and hard boiled eggs, a southern omelet, sausage, bacon, toast, hash-browns, fried ham, and pepperoni. I don't feel too full, I feel just right.

-I pop a couple pain killers and they work better than they ever have before. I feel completely euphoric, but I'm neither too sluggish or too stimulated. My body feels great, but my mind is completely clear.

-I turn on the radio and all of my favorite bands are playing on each station. I hear that my favorite band will be coming to my town tonight, free admission.

-I do some great art with all of my favorite mediums. I send it to some people, and it becomes famous.

-I have a stern talk with the world leaders, and straiten everything out. Virtually everyone is happy with what we've decided to change.

-A girl calls me, a loving, hippy girl that I've had my eye on. She looks beautiful when she dresses like a punk, and when she dresses like a hippy. Shes interested in everything I'm into. We have an awesome conversation, no awkward moments, she totally falls for me, and we set a time to go to the show together. I hang up feeling totally excited and fuzzy inside.

-I decide to call a friend. Hes with all of my other good friends, they also want to hangout. They want to sit around and talk about different philosophies while we smoke some good herb.

-I walk down the street to my friend's place and we smoke the pot while talking about the different philosophies. The pot increases the pain killers effects and I notice absolutely no paranoia and no anxiety. I say goodbye to my friends and go home to eat lunch with my mother.

-We have some roast beef sandwiches, and some Philly cheese steaks. Again, I feel perfect, not too full, and not hungry afterward.

-I read the rest of my book in under 20 min and completely retain everything within the book. So I organize my room. It turns out just the way I've been wanting it for months, and it only takes 10 minutes.

-Since its only 8:30am, and time seems to be stopping just for me, I decide to jump on the computer and read up on some different subjects. I take tons of notes and retain everything I've read. This is great! I'm now a total expert on entheogens and their many medicinal uses, the governments of every country around the world, every philosophy I've ever found interesting. I know the details of every big event in history, all information about all wars, etc. I now know the perfect religion for me, and I truely believe it is the one true religion. I have reached true enlightenment.

-I decide to take a bit of xxx psychedelic. It kicks in immediately. It feels wonderful, and I'm completely lost in the hallucinations. I have strong realizations and understand everything I've ever wondered about life, about what people have said, that I've read and wondered about, wow, best trip ever, so much insight into the workings of my mind and life. Absolutely no anxiety, and no paranoia, the perfect trip. I am left feeling refreshed, better than I have all day. I pop another pain killer and it just pushes me into complete euphoric bliss.

-I get a call from my favorite band's lead singer. It turns out, hes heard so much good shit about me, that they'll be playing in my back yard. This is great!

-My friends come over and fix up my backyard, while I take a walk. I see an unattended wal-mart grocery 8 wheeler. I steal it, and I drive it to Food Not Bombs. I give them all the food in the truck and their stocked for months. All of the homeless and low income families thank me as I drive to the humane society. I help them give all of the dogs shots. I stand on the side of the highway with a big sign, calling for people to adopt a dog or cat. By the time I'm ready to leave, every animal has been adopted. I drive away waving, and accidentally smash into a clothing warehouse. Thankfully, the owner isn't mad at all! In fact, he tells me he was renovating and needed the wall down, but couldn't afford the demolition. He thanks me by giving me his entire stock of clothing, which I bring over to the homeless shelter, and pass out to all of the local churches as well.

-Then I bump into the mayor, and he tells me that he likes what I've been doing to help out around town. He tells me he'd like me to be on the town committee. I politely say I'd love to. He says great! Your first order of business is to turn the abandoned buildings on xxx street into housing for the homeless, and open my own businesses and charities. GREAT! He lends me 20 million to start them up! I give every dollar I can to different charities, and I use just enough to open my businesses.

-OK so I make it to my house just in time for the show. I drink a pint of fine whisky with my favorite band, and the girl I talked to on the phone earlier. We dance all night with my friends. My mom has a great time, meets some friends her age, and finds a boyfriend. Wonderful!

-Finally, I bring the girl up to my room where we share some wine and pills. She fulfills every sexual fantasy we've both ever had. :) We take some pain killers, and throw them out the window. We're done with them, and we experience no withdrawal what-so-ever. In fact, we quit all substances, and we never have any problem staying away from them. We don't need them because our memories of each substance alone, are strong enough to make us feel wonderful.

-Everyone at the party gets a free lobster, anchovy pizza, BBQ rib, hot wings, and oriental dinner. There are enough leftovers to last me the rest of my life.

The end. Ahhh<33

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
The perfect day is me waking from the perfect dream.

I stretch and sit for a minute while I collect. I write my dream down and draw it perfectly on a peice of paper. I will have it forever.

I write the dream down and take a shower, I feel good. I sit in the sun while simultaneously reading whithout my eyes burning off. I read about photovoltaics and come up with an idea.

I have just invented the newest most efficient pv cell yet.

I draw it up make plans, call people, and get it in line.

I then transport myself in a dimly lit room that has a slight buzzing hum, like a large em-motor. I sit and contimplate all that is. The future, the past, the present.

I draw a picture and later get it tattooed to the back of my hand, it is the picture of my perfect state of mind. Nobody will even care if I have it, as it is so truthful and beautiful.

I get a call and they say I have revolutionized the energy industry. I am glad. I will use the money to conserve forests, stop pollution, donate to greenhouses and wild life preserves.

Then I build a space ship, fully equipped with a bio-sphere, and leave forever.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
IJesusChrist a dit:
Then I build a space ship, fully equipped with a bio-sphere, and leave forever.
to where? there still is so much to see on earth that nothing on this world would draw me to, say, mars.
but of course, sounds like a thrilling undertaking, no doubt :lol:

my perfect day:
n732059855_1886503_3099441.jpg

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
A b-line to know where.

that was not intended.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
i'd race saturn's shepard moons around the rings, for starters, then pop by the volcanoes of europa for afternoon tea, then see if I could make the pillars of creation in time for dinner. for sleeptime viewing, a little jump above the plane of the milky way..

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
st.bot.32 a dit:
i'd race saturn's shepard moons around the rings, for starters, then pop by the volcanoes of europa for afternoon tea, then see if I could make the pillars of creation in time for dinner. for sleeptime viewing, a little jump above the plane of the milky way..

Now that sounds perfect.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
1+
that beautiful thing is that to get anywhere would take a life time :)

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAmPiWTD ... re=related

i wake up at 9 am
feeling like a god

go to the kitchen
and my mom prepares waffles
with maple syrup

finish breakfast
go say good day to my plants
they smell like heaven :)

then i go work in the garden
sweat like a pig
enjoy the veggies grow

have a shower
and love the feeling
of the water

go to the lab
and be amazed at the study of life
biology

go to my girlfriends
make love to her
and stay the afternoon talking
in eachother's arms and
make love several times

in the evening prepare
an amazing meal
and sit outside to eat
in the evening sun

after dinner
smoke a good pipe
of sweet hemp
and read a good book
just like Abe Link.

then go to bed
and dream
until i wake up
again

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
My position is of being constantly in communication with the internet ; like wires plugged into my brain... but the difference is that its conscious, and beyond anyone's wildest expectations.

I never have intimacy.

And the garden is beyond the realm of imagination... a human manifested eden so to speak, in lucid consciousness. Where spiritual work and insight take a whole new level of meaning.

I cannot put it into words really, you'd have to experience it for yourself.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I forgot to put, sit in my greenhouse that I would also have on my perfect day.

I hate people's greenhouses. They don't have enough humidity - almost no point in having the fucking greenhouse.

So dumb! My greenhouse will be so humid, misty, foggy almost. 85° all the time. Perfect for every plant I want