Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My Hat. How trippy. :P

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
TrippinHatCropped.jpg

Been wearin this for about 4 to 6 years now. Often forget I have it on till someone says "Are you trippin?" and it takes me a moment lol. But I guess thats part of the effect lol. Always wondered what it would be like to see someone wearin this hat thats trippin in public and goin through some particularly bizzare part of their trip. "Did I just see that?" "Was that guy asking me?" "Did his hat talk to me?" lol I can only imagine what it would have done to me lol.

Get a wide variety of reactions. None negative actually though those people probably just dont say anything. Police look at me funny occasionally but aint breakin no laws ocifer!

Gets hot in the summer sometimes. The coloring is spray paint on top of an old army surplus adjustable camo hat. Though its starting to show signs of wear as there is a small slit forming in the top. Guess I'll have to start planning phase 2.

Originally the trippin was in silver which was nice but not as readable and part of the effect is seein the way I look like I'm on somethin and then advertise it. "Wait. Is he high? He couldnt possibly be that stupid to put it on his hat?" that kind of thing.

Back in college I did some LSD and was with some friends and walked across the bottom of this huge hill that everyone sat on to chill mostly when not high and someone came up to me a few days later and said they could see me waaaayyy at the bottom of the hill and I looked like I was as high as a kite. I just remember walkin lol. Wasnt like i was dancing in the middle of walmart like I do now or asking bizarre questions of the checkout clerks or whatever which is just how I think lol.

Life is wierd. Why not be wierder?

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Hahah that's great!!

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
if i walked by someone wearing that hat i'd give them a smile and a nod
:lol:

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
I swear I've caused flashbacks lol. Every so often I'll be gettin something from like dunkin donuts or starbucks or somethin and the person behind the counter, usually a young male with some 'raver characteristics' about him will do a double take then get a smile then start making mistakes like screwing up my order or gettin change wrong or something lol. One guy even said "wow. I must be trippin" lol.

Dunno. But yeah. Some people give me that 'grin' thats like. Right on. :D

G

Invité
So THIS is what I need to make all those hippie girls love me!

I'm actually jealous, you know.