Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My first DMT trip - oh my god it's full of stars !

flexiverse

Banni
Inscrit
26 Fev 2013
After months of research on how to acquire and take dmt..last night..

I had my first dmt trip. Words just cannot describe it!!!

The room and objects were so colourful and golden I cannot describe it!
The effect as literally being in a space craft and lifting off into fractal hyperspace dimension via vibrations, phasing and movement I just can't put into words.

It's like bowman in the film 2001 but only more Intense ! Now I understand this sequence it's launching outside of earth reality into true reality towards god.

I had to breath deeply many times, as I seemed to be flapping folding into myself. Honestly just can't describe it.
I closed my eyes and was in some hyper ultra colourful fractal landscape and in total joy!

I saw a fractal 'godhead' which fed me with unconditional love, very hard to explain...

I was literally in tears of joy when I opened my eyes... I knew I had felt god.

Coming out the room breathed with incredible intensity - everything was energy. It made LSD/shrooms when the ceiling, carpet and walls are like 'breathing' seem like nothing all.. With dmt ..Jesus..swirling all Over the place...

Just looking a Glass of juice or the clock and corners of the room was truly incredible...the colours were so vibrant and bright....

True reality is an amazing thing of wonder and joy!

I can't express how colourful it all was!

I now understand what Terrence McKenna is talking about.
DMT is the ultimate ride, nothing else you can do on this planet compares to DMT.

Next time gonna try in a dark room, the music and visuals were overwhelming ! It's intense as it is....

Scary as hell at first but letting go..wow... I'm looking forward to further exploring. I think taking LSD, shrooms and salvia prepared me for this, but Jesus if I hadn't !!!!

Weed is essential to come down I feel as well. The experience is breath taking.. You need weed just to calm the hell down...!

I just wish people who are not psychonauts would understand breaking through into true reality is like...

All my life I've had Fascination with fractals and scared geometry not sure why, but just knew it was important. Many years ago when I programmed a fractal landscape, suddenly then the world made more sense... Mountains, clouds etc.. Suddenly made sense how they were created...by algorithms...

I'm honestly shocked that more geeks are into fractals don't know about dmt.
Taking DMT completes this fractal journey. There is no doubt in my mind that reality (god) is an infinite multi dimensional fractal and we are all a piece of that.

We are a sub 'section' of god and we are all connected in this infinite reality fractal we call life. When you take DMT you'll understand everything I've written here.

JJ81

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Mai 2013
After a couple of months of reading around about different DMT experiences, each seem to be more fascinating than the last. It seems to me that it's something one has to experience for ones self to truly understand.

lee1escape

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mai 2013
Yes i really need to have an experience my self any info would be much appreciated .

MagicBrad

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Avr 2013
My favourite way to smoke DMT is with my sleep mask on like a shamanic journey (meditation) I travel down the tunnel of death and onto meet entities, spirits and the ultimate life force of one. This is the closest way I can get the experience to my ayahuasca sessions in the amazon which were without a doubt the most powerful and loving experiences in my life.

DMT is the missing link in this world's evolutionary development and I am not being left behind :)
Glad to hear your not missing out on this amazing treasure too.

Magick.

G

gemma16

Invité
Really nice to find some people that have done this! I did DMT 3 years ago and had felt lonely not knowing anyone with the same experience!
I see you are from the North East also.

Great to read your experience, I only ever did it once but that was enough for me.

:)

Tompski

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Juil 2013
That's a great description. I smoked DMT about ten years ago and I am very keen to go there again, I had very similar experiences, pure love and light is the universal language, Flexiverse I saw your original post about getting UK people together, I posted there too, I am new here.
Did you make your own? if so can you direct me to the instructions you used and how you found out how much to smoke. Any help from experienced people would be greatly appreciated.

S

Sketchy

Invité
Hey Flexiverse, I've been looking around the internet for a while now trying to find out where to get DMT in the UK, and so far i've came up with squat. Anyway I was wondering if we'd be able to exchange email address' and have a conversation? I just feel it would be a lot easier to communicate as i've had to create an account on this site just to message you to begin with haha. I also think we could have an interesting conversation about 'God' as I have similar views on reality to begin with, except I haven't had a trip to experience it haha:)

soulsearcher

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Oct 2012
flexiverse a dit:
After months of research on how to acquire and take dmt..last night..

I had my first dmt trip. Words just cannot describe it!!!

The room and objects were so colourful and golden I cannot describe it!
The effect as literally being in a space craft and lifting off into fractal hyperspace dimension via vibrations, phasing and movement I just can't put into words.

It's like bowman in the film 2001 but only more Intense ! Now I understand this sequence it's launching outside of earth reality into true reality towards god.

I had to breath deeply many times, as I seemed to be flapping folding into myself. Honestly just can't describe it.
I closed my eyes and was in some hyper ultra colourful fractal landscape and in total joy!

I saw a fractal 'godhead' which fed me with unconditional love, very hard to explain...

I was literally in tears of joy when I opened my eyes... I knew I had felt god.

Coming out the room breathed with incredible intensity - everything was energy. It made LSD/shrooms when the ceiling, carpet and walls are like 'breathing' seem like nothing all.. With dmt ..Jesus..swirling all Over the place...

Just looking a Glass of juice or the clock and corners of the room was truly incredible...the colours were so vibrant and bright....

True reality is an amazing thing of wonder and joy!

I can't express how colourful it all was!

I now understand what Terrence McKenna is talking about.
DMT is the ultimate ride, nothing else you can do on this planet compares to DMT.

Next time gonna try in a dark room, the music and visuals were overwhelming ! It's intense as it is....

Scary as hell at first but letting go..wow... I'm looking forward to further exploring. I think taking LSD, shrooms and salvia prepared me for this, but Jesus if I hadn't !!!!

Weed is essential to come down I feel as well. The experience is breath taking.. You need weed just to calm the hell down...!

I just wish people who are not psychonauts would understand breaking through into true reality is like...

All my life I've had Fascination with fractals and scared geometry not sure why, but just knew it was important. Many years ago when I programmed a fractal landscape, suddenly then the world made more sense... Mountains, clouds etc.. Suddenly made sense how they were created...by algorithms...

I'm honestly shocked that more geeks are into fractals don't know about dmt.
Taking DMT completes this fractal journey. There is no doubt in my mind that reality (god) is an infinite multi dimensional fractal and we are all a piece of that.

We are a sub 'section' of god and we are all connected in this infinite reality fractal we call life. When you take DMT you'll understand everything I've written here.

Hi,
loved reading your trip report, I was really interested in the part where you said ..." Scary as hell at first but letting go..wow."
I have been having trouble breaking through, I don't know If it's me (probably is) or not enough Ethnobotanical material , I've tried Peyote, San Pedro, Salvia, Magic truffles, Hashish, I think with DMT you can't "not let go " would you agree ?

I am afraid too, so maybe I'm pulling back, any tips for me ?

H

HIU

Invité
Hi flexiverse, thanks for sharing you experience. I'm new here, i really looking foward to exchange with you. Can you tell me how it work to send you my contact. Thank you.

Rups

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Oct 2013
Ghehehe you sound just like me when I tried DMT for the first time, it's amazing isn't it? :p
It's like the answer to everything, a personal encounter with "God", the Big Bang.
You should read this, I think you'll love it ;)

Sacred Geometry, Fractals and The Vast Expanse: July 2009

Have you seen Enter the Void? It's a movie about DMT.

Hom1ez

Banni
Inscrit
3 Nov 2013
I envy you all, really want to try this out if anyone can help me please

Ne0

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Nov 2013
Sounds like an amazing experience. I tried DMT for the first time a month ago, but I didnt go 'there'. I saw only a bit of visual not much vivid as I would like. i think the DMT wasn't very pure. I am looking for a new and better experience with DMT. Can anyone help?

D

D.F.

Invité
It depends, maybe your DMT is fine. Personally, I have asthma problems and never been able to smoke from a bong; I have the same problem with DMT, my lungs can't hold enough DMT long enough to breakthrough. I'm sure my DMT was fine because a friend of mine was breaking through with half my dosage...

You should look for "The Machine" on DMT Nexus and try to build one, it makes it a lot easier. ^^

Monad

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Guys, I know it's expensive, but I really suggest you to buy a GVG! The vapor it produces tastes like even, if compared to the acrid smoke of the bong! Plus, you'll waste much less product!

neonoctafish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Août 2013
Totally delighted for you & envious of your experience. Still can't quite get my head around a society that prevents autonomous adults from accessing this in their own space yet is fine with them getting loaded on booze and screwing up other people's nights/lives. Hey ho...

AmandaPi

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Déc 2013
Hello, everyone! I did dmt for the first time a few days ago. I never heard of it and didn't really know what to expect, I've never done any hallucinogenics. My brother made some so after he explained a little about it I tried it. It was so freeing! I'm not even going to attempt explaining what happened or what I saw. After my first trip, I wanted to go back. I smoked it a few times that night because I wanted to stay wherever I was. A few times I got stuck during my traveling so I would come back and try again. The closer I was to coming back, it was mostly just dark space and I could see an opening where my body was with my brother watching me. I wish I could remember more of what it was like when I was farther away. I couldn't remember when I came back, but I knew I wanted to stay there. At one point when I came back, I was so overwhelmed with joy and so many other emotions that I broke down crying. I felt like I was reborn and was filled with enlightenment. Ever since then, I have a feeling inside me like nothing matters but not in a bad way. Like where we are now is temporary and we should be enjoying it instead of letting ourselves stress over little things. These things I stressed about before were huge before, now it's like they don't even matter. Happiness is a state of mind and even the poorest can achieve it. I will definitely be doing dmt again but I'm not in a rush. Also, not sure if this is good or not, I cannot wait for death! Not that I'd ever take my life but if death is anything like where I was, I cannot wait to spend more than a few minutes there. For some reason, I feel like we go there eventually and I want to go now lol.

Monad

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Ahaha Amanda, sounds like you had a proper taste of the DMT experience!

Loveisallaroundus

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Jan 2014
What a great story! Major smile factor!! I am new here although have been on my personal journey for a while now, gathering some stunning experiences. Experiences where words fail and emotions, thoughts and colours are the language. I have been reading (and in dialogue with) Graham Hancock and Dr Rick Strassman whose books compelled me to the doorstep of DMT. I recently purchased ayahausca online from a company I had purchased Saly D from and went through the ceremony totally ballsing it up!! Why does it all have to be so confusing, I mean the instructions were vague but online is a case of ask 10 people a question.... And why is it seemingly so difficult to obtain the puffable stuff?
As I've said I am a newby on this forum, this being my first post (hope I have not broken any rules btw) can anyone offer guidance please?
Love in Scotland