Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My experiences and a question.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Hello,
I really wanted to share some things of my experience with Salvia. I won't go into the detail of every trip, so I'll start with my most recent.

Personally, when I'm under her effects it's like everything; the world, myself; everything-- wants to be pulled the the left (on low extracts); on higher ones-- it still 'pulls me' to the left, but I end up going into the trip, so it makes it all the more difficult to remember if I still 'felt' the pulling. I'm sure I do, but since Salvia is so short-lived, it's hard to say for sure that it does.

As for the 'state of mind' ; for me, I'd like to say that it brings you into a child's mindset. Not the whole feeling of being a kid, but similar. You're just so open to everything-- one trip, I got the bright idea to do it out in the rain (at night time) ; I don't recommend it, since-- each drop that hits your face can annoy the fuck out of you, or you end up seeing wet stars falling into your eyes (it can be a holy fuck me trip) ; but it was really a neat and cool experience for me. I watched the wind blow around the wind chimes that hung from the tree. Everything in nature was just so peaceful. I'm very glad that Salvia reminded me of this simple fact of life. Looking up at the clouds and sky was mind-blowing. One can say 'The sky is vast' which is like a 'duh' thing to most, but under Salvia it just clicks. The sky is huge and really, all you can say is 'whoa' some times. Of course you wouldn't be going around with a sober mind saying 'WHOA' every time you see something beautiful, or whatever-- people would ignore you. But if you're alone, or with someone while undergoing a trip-- in a safe place; it makes sense, it clicks. I suppose it's relatively similar to disconnecting yourself from your ego and opening yourself up to-- well, everything. I hope you all understand, I'm sure you do. :)

Anyhow-- the nature experience was ruined by a police chopper. I got paranoid, even though I knew Salvia is legal where I am. I just didn't want it to turn into a dragon and breathe fire as it shone its spotlight down on me, so I stumbled into my house, closed the door and laid down until all its effects washed though my system. I really wish it wasn't ruined. You live and learn though.

There's more that I'd like to share, but I have so much written down in my diary of experiences with Salvia that It'd take me so long to type out. I may do that some time though. It's a powerful experience if you treat it so.

I'd really like to hear your guys' experiences with Salvia. Not only the whole 'how it makes your body feel', but also trips and things you have learned about life while under her effects.

Also, one more thing-- I don't understand one thing about Salvia. Most drugs, to my knowledge release other chemicals in the brain, which act upon a receptor. In Salvia's case, does anyone know what molecule, or whatever is released into the k-opioid receptor? Or, does the active chemical in Salvia act upon it alone, not releasing anything? I'm merely curious, since Cannabis released Dopamine into the Cannabinoid receptors. It makes me wonder, really. Also, does anyone know how long salvinorin A stays in your body and how it's stored and such. I'd greatly like to know those two things. :)

Cheers, peace and love.

P

psyhunterson

Invité
Hello. Last night I had my very first experience with Salvia and I should say it was REALLY scary but in some strange way, wonderful too!

I have tried shrooms before, but not big doses to hallucinate. I just had some mild visuals and it was really fun. But Salvia last night was something totally different. I read all about this herb and I knew that as a newbie I was supposed to have a sitter, but here I was alone, with 1gram of 10x extract of dry leaves and 1gram of 10x powdered salvia and I thought it should be ok to just try a little powder of salvia with smoke resin in my turkish nargile. So I put on some chill out music, lit up the charcoals and started using the nargile. Nothing happened at all and when the tobacco with the powder burned entirely, I suddenly decided to put in some dry leaves of salvia 10x and directly burn it with a lighter. So I did, and inhaled the smoke and BANG! I don't even remember exhaling and within a fraction of second I went from 100% sober to 100% hallucinating REALLY hard!

It was mostly terrifying because, unlike the experience with shrooms, I simply could not be aware of the fact that I was hallucinating while at the pick. I lived every moment as a true reality. So I felt an enormous force gravitating me towards the floor, and I couldn't move away from it. the chill out music became deafening and nightmarish giving specific pace to my hallucinations while all the colors in my room were extremely bright.. I looked at the curtains and saw them waving in turbulence like there was a person behind them making irrational moves. After that, the deeper hallucination started and I felt that everything around was falling apart, being destroyed and me sinking in the floor.. I struggled to hold from the carpet and it was then that I felt a vague presence of entities in the room that were laughing at my attempts to hold on to reason and to what I thought it was reality until now. The entities tried to tell me that it's totally futile to resist the falling apart of my world, but they did so in a non verbal way.. I remember myself trying to yell STOP, NO, and then talking to my stereo that it was all its fault and it should stop playing the music that somehow gave the rhythm for the destruction of my world... It was like I lived in a matrix and suddenly I was being awaken but didn't want to accept it and wanted my old comfort in my matrix despite the fact that I knew it was fake reality and it was time to wake up and continue existence to the new real world (that of the hallucination). My room was a doll house and some greater force decided to break it and pull me out of my matrix. So everything familiar around was folding into oblivion.

After that, I guess I was over the peak and started realizing that what was happening here was in fact hallucinations from salvia! This realization made me feel very comfortable now and I started smiling and thinking: what the hell, I finally did it all alone and I just hallucinated for real! Next thing I remember was me trying to make the stereo shut up and then I copiously pulled myself from the floor and started walking in the room like I was a sleepwalker in a dreamy state of mind..

A few minutes later the whole effect wore off and I felt exhausted so I went to bed but couldn't sleep very well and I heard minute sounds from outside and then I saw some very vivid dreams that I can't recall now. The morning found me very happy from this profound experience of hallucination I had and now I was very relaxed and calm.

Overall, I should say that nothing can prepare you for the salvia trip no matter what you've tried before or whatever other experiences of salvia you have read of. The scary thing in the whole trip is the fact that you can't be confrontational to the hallucinations 'cause you actually believe what's happening at the time in contrast to shrooms where the peak builds in gradually and you can direct your mind to positive thinking and keep in mind that everything is in your brain due to what you've eaten. However, I don't mind that my salvia trip was scary in the beginning as I perceive the whole experience as something very positive and entertaining afterall. Like in a roller coaster that may scare you very much, but then you feel very happy to have done it and wanna do it again...

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
When I have done salvia I have never been able to really see my surroundings - every direction within 10 ft or so becomes a wall of the salvia-human...things.

I will say ALL drugs will make you perceive things unfiltered - this is where that "Whoa" comes from. This is the REAL tool from psychadelics, for me atleast - is opening up to everything you think is normal, and realizing what it really is, un filtered and un biased.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
IJesusChrist a dit:
When I have done salvia I have never been able to really see my surroundings - every direction within 10 ft or so becomes a wall of the salvia-human...things.

I will say ALL drugs will make you perceive things unfiltered - this is where that "Whoa" comes from. This is the REAL tool from psychadelics, for me atleast - is opening up to everything you think is normal, and realizing what it really is, un filtered and un biased.

I agree, really. I just compare low-extracts to high ones since I figure it's more intense. But I'm so out of this world and into her's that I can never tell for sure what the effects on my body are. Within seconds, I feel everything pulling, or twisting, to the left; my brain, my body and the world. I'm not sure why this is. It's interesting. At low extract levels, you can feel it in your head. It's like throbbing in the center portion of your brain, but back slightly; it comes and then goes. And you can feel your heart beat speed up like a motherfucker, then calm down for a moment, then speed right back up. It's odd. At higher extracts, I don't know wtf is going on with my body. I'm blasted off into her mind.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I don't think I'm familiar with the pulling, but maybe - I remember almost like blacking out after my hit. I jsut felt like I was falling from reality - and I wasn't coming back. I just let go, and fell backwards.

At one point half of my body was stuck in the ground, and I was trying to get back into it, that was one of the weirdest feelings I can never describe.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
IJesusChrist a dit:
I don't think I'm familiar with the pulling, but maybe - I remember almost like blacking out after my hit. I jsut felt like I was falling from reality - and I wasn't coming back. I just let go, and fell backwards.

At one point half of my body was stuck in the ground, and I was trying to get back into it, that was one of the weirdest feelings I can never describe.

What extract did you start with? I guess it takes some familiarization with Salvia to tell yourself, at low extracts what it feels like. I'd say 5x will let you feel just the body effects. Personally. I've never tripped on any extract under 10x.

Yeah, I've had that feeling with one of my trips. It was like-- I don't know-- rebirth, I guess. It's hard to describe.

I know what you mean though; for the longest time I kept seeing just spinning tunnels and objects pulling away from each other, but when they pulled away part of the image was stuck to where it was being pulled away, so it was almost like goo. I can't describe it. Just think of the odd Elephant scene in Dumbo. It all makes sense if you relate it to that, lol.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Yeah my first time was 60x, or so said the box...
Kid I didn't know blew his first check on it, and was just basically handing it out. Was kind of ridiculous - about 5 minutes after I came down the cops came, and I had to realize salvia wasn't illegal. Was just overall one of the weirdest experiences.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Oh yeah, Ive had that feeling as well-- haha.
I've had auditory hallucinations, where a familiar voice (sounded like my mother) was saying something over and over and it echoed out, then repeated. It was crazy. That and the chopper flying over, haha. Since you've just smoked something and you know you're on something when you kinda come back and then you hear sirens, you panic for a moment. Haha.