Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My Collection of Mexican cacti... so far

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Here is my collection the stenocereus is the only one that is not psychoactive but it looks good and if I ever need to I can use it for grafting stock.
I do intend to increase my collection I want to get a Lophophora Fricii and Decipiens to complete my loph list but also want to get some slightly rarer items.

Voir la pièce jointe 12817

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
I would like to get an Ariocarpus Fissuratus and aztekium ritteri. See pictures below sourced online via google search.
Voir la pièce jointe 12818Voir la pièce jointe 12819

all of these are found in mexico and have histories of shamanic use due to the psycoactive chemistry.

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
Get one blue myrtillis too!
They are beautiful and great for graft stock :D
Nice collection-family!

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
They are nice I have seen them in my local garden centre about £4 for 10cm high plant.

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
Grab one!I love the blue colour they have when they have lot of sun :)

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
I like them more when there was separate, is like they got there own personal altars!
Bat its more like family now :)

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
I have been naughty and got two more, both mature the L.Diffusa had dead flowers in the tuft and the L.Williams has a flower poking out.

Voir la pièce jointe 12935

P

Prixie

Invité
They are so beautiful..

What part of the plant do you have to prepare?

SamRivenbark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mai 2013
These look pretty great..you really have a great growth of these plants..nice work.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Prixie a dit:
They are so beautiful..

What part of the plant do you have to prepare?

With the lophophora's you eat the head or button that is visible to cut it off clear so the root does not die. I think with the astrophytum you brew the entire plant roots and all but I need to do more research.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Apparently they are psychoactive if you read some sources but I have since done further research and I now think it is a false statement. These cacti may well have been referred to as peyote but this seems to be a far more generic name given to any cacti use for any non food consumption. They are more likely used for medicinal purpose rather than spiritual. Peyote seems to roughly translate to bitter medicine. Your myriostigma is stunning how old is it?