Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My cat, high! :)

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Haha, so one morning.. I thought it was a good idea to hotbox in my bathroom.. Little did know, until after it started kicking in, that my cat was in.. For the first time I saw little Jake (Jakerss, as his name was specifically on that day) as a living being instead of some stupid cat.. I just exhaled hit after hit, into his tiny little cat face which was sooo fucking cool.. he loved it.. He started meowing at me, whenever I would say something to him :) Haha, but then we walked out of my bathroom. And what did he do, but fall flat on his face right when he hit the carpet flooring.. So I picked him up and carried him into my room, telling him that "Jake, your to obvious dude.. Stop it.. Your with me" He acknowledged me with a simple meow. Which was very reassuring.. I had a strange bond with him that day.. Like I knew what he was talking about.. Lol.. But then we went into my room and listened to music and tripped out.. Also when we watched youtube videos, I was screaming.. Like I was falling into the computer.. And he was almost falling into it too, and started this high pitched meow.. it was so cool.. I don't even know how to explain it.. but now if he even smells weed.. he comes.. And he sleeps with me every night now.. that fucking moocher... :( Oh well.. Its very fun to smoke tons and tons of weed (Not literally, I wish) With your cat.. I highly suggest it! :)

ToastedAlly

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Sept 2010
Dude...
Normally I think it's fucked up to force an unwilling (or, rather, unable-to-be-willing) being into drug use. But it sorta sounds like it started out as an accident, and then the cat liked it. Since he clearly enjoys getting stoned, I will abstain from my normal moral objection.
Sounds awesome!

LittleLinda

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Nov 2010
Lol. So wrong. Poor cat. Haha. You made your cat become a stoner. ;-)

You never know what it might do to the cat though? :-S I heard of someone making their dog stoned and he went psyco and he also liked it but afterwards when he "sobered up" he started biting everyone. So if you find your cat clawing you, cause she wants to get to your stash... it's your own fault man ;-)

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
Be careful with cats and marijuana. I've heard from multiple sources that you can permanently alter your cat's brain. Whether or not this is for the better or for the worst is unknown.

But yeah, as has already been mentioned, if your cat is down with smoking a little weed it might benefit your relationship with him.

I've found that cats rarely need psychoactive drugs anyways. It's called a 'contact high'. That is, a person (or cat) experiences the effects of a drug that they themselves did not take, but someone in the vicinity did. Whenever I've been under the influence of mushrooms around my cats, they have always acted way differently than usually. And similarly to your story, there is a powerful sense of understanding between man and cat that I find very interesting.

Look it up: contact high.

And I might also recommend for your cat: catnip - Nepeta Cataria and valerian - Valeriana officinalis.
Cats go apeshit for these herbs :)
But keep in mind that your cat will most likely be unable to gauge safe dosages.

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Jamapricotica a dit:
And I might also recommend for your cat: catnip - Nepeta Cataria and valerian - Valeriana officinalis.
Cats go apeshit for these herbs :)
But keep in mind that your cat will most likely be unable to gauge safe dosages.

There's such a thing as an unsafe dosage of catnip for a cat? :P

I have never seen a warning label on any of the catnip we ever bought for our cats. One of them couldnt care less the other one was a crack addict over it. Used to roll itself in it lol. Like omg like someone rolling themselves in millions of dollars in the movies lol.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
Schwanke668 a dit:
There's such a thing as an unsafe dosage of catnip for a cat? :P

I just thought I'd add that in the interest of pet safety :P

But yeah, as you mentioned, I'm pretty sure cats just go nuts off the smell or by rubbing themselves on it.

I don't see what they get out of it to be honest; it just gives me hay fever lol

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
wow. you should really take the time to read my trip report. i think you may find it interesting. my cat somehow ended up tripping on mushrooms with me :shock: :mrgreen:

post-39848.html?f=54

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
trick a dit:
wow. you should really take the time to read my trip report........

Yeah, I remember reading that one. I enjoyed it :D
Really made me wish it was Autumn again.

I don't think it is entirely impossible for some kind of psychedelic communication between species when psilocybe mushrooms are involved. They have such a powerful effect on the language and perception parts of your mind. They tend to meddle with what describes your world and how that is communicated to you from the more ancient parts of your brain.

I want to write more but I'm not thinking very fluently today...

So just listen to this:

[youtube]JHfP9VQebTg[/youtube]

It isn't directly related to this topic, but take it all in and think about it and compare it to your own experiences involving psilocybin/DMT/etc. etc.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
lol what I do, is he will come into my room randomly sometime, and then I pull out the bowl and let him smell it about 30 minutes before I smoke. then thats what makes him stay in my room until I can smoke and get him high