Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Must Watch video about Drug War Caste System Made in America

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Hi all,

I so much would really love you to watch this very important video, Yes it is over an hour, but it is SO worth the effort to watch and listen to. It is about how the Drug War --which has been the 'baby' of America has created the highest prison population in the world where the highest proportion of non-whites are incarcerated mostly for drug offences.
What happens is once they are made into 'felons' not only are they locked up in the ghastly places, they lose all their human rights.
Also the poor communities there regularly are terrorized by military policed SWAt teams that raid homes, shoot dogs, and drag people off to the jailhouses. But Michelle really tells it like it is in the video which I urge you to know about. Just say KNOW.
I am making an effort, and a fellow friend , and administrator from here Shroom Liberation Front Community is helping me let the world know about this:
Michelle Alexander: US Prisons, The New Jim Crow

We are please asking people to also share this video far and wide so that this can become viral, and this will be a grassroots way of bringing to an end this incredibly destructive so-called 'war on drugs'. Thankyou