Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

mushrooms while in an amusement park

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
Hi all!
I have this weird idea of takig mushrooms when I go to the amusement park Walibi world in a few weeks.
There's big coasters there and stuff.
The equation of a great (DMT) trip with riding a rollercoaster is often made.
I thought it might be cool to actually be on a rollercoaster while tripping :P
It'll be crowded though, and it'll be halloween so there will be some spooky stuff as well.
Also it's been a while since my last mushroom trip.
I don't know/think if it's such a good idea actually.. your opinions? :P

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
MDMA might be more suitable than psychedelics, but one shouldn't do E too often, and I think there are better places to appreciate it. I don't think tripping will make an amusement park more enjoyable, rather the opposite. It may also be dangerous, and annoying to the people (children) in the park.

I did take one tablet of MDMA and one blotter once (1992) the morning we went to the Efteling. It was fun and I didn't feel disturbed about anything (start with the Droomvlucht). I wouldn't do mushrooms though.

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
All right thx! I think you're right.
If I take anything it'll be half a blotter of acid.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
i get fed up sometimes of hearing myself/typing "ive done that" but if anybody wants to know why i hate amusement parks its because i took myshrooms and went to the "shows" as we call them, personally i dont recomend it. i found getting off the rides and walking very difficult. maybe a small dose would be fun :confused:

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I have heard about the walibi Halloween party. They do everything to scare the visitors, running after them with chainsaw and stuff. :lol:

Have fun.
8)

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Cube the dose, create your own amusement park. :D

peace & love

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
I have heard about the walibi Halloween party. They do everything to scare the visitors, running after them with chainsaw and stuff

Ok that's it I'm not taking anything :lol:
I heard it as well from a friend but I didn't think that would be true, I thought he was just making it up or something
I don't think I'll be needing any psychedelics to be tripping that night :P

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
hilarious, i was having a discussion along these lines with some peeps i know recently..
the rides would probably be a blast,. but i couldn't imagine standing in line... ugh!!