Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

mushrooms & adaptogens

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
I was wondering whether adaptogens (like rhodiola, ginseng, ginkgo) could alter, or intensify a mushroom experience. Does any of you have experience with this combo, or know a little more about it?

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I have used ginko and ginseng for 25 years , they are both good for you . Ginseng is good to balance you out when you have come down from a trip , on the next day . When i used to take drugs i once tried ginseng with mushrooms and had a realy mega trip , but that was probably because i took about 10 - 15 grams of dry P.Semilanceata . I would never recomend mixing drugs , there is no need . Why would anyone want to mix drugs or those combinations ? If your mushroom trips are not stromg enough take more , thats much easyer and then you know what is doing what to you .

If mushrooms are not strong enough for someone it would be better for him to stop taking drugs for a few months .

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
GOD a dit:
I have used ginko and ginseng for 25 years , they are both good for you . Ginseng is good to balance you out when you have come down from a trip , on the next day . When i used to take drugs i once tried ginseng with mushrooms and had a realy mega trip , but that was probably because i took about 10 - 15 grams of dry P.Semilanceata . I would never recomend mixing drugs , there is no need . Why would anyone want to mix drugs or those combinations ? If your mushroom trips are not stromg enough take more , thats much easyer and then you know what is doing what to you .

If mushrooms are not strong enough for someone it would be better for him to stop taking drugs for a few months .
Well, it's not because I think otherwise the mushrooms wouldn't be strong enough but I had some great experiences with combining ginseng & cannabis, so I thought perhaps it could also give a nice twist to the mushroom experience.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I combined ginseng and cannabis up till i stoped taking drugs , but i didnt notice any synergy . I just got beamed when i smoked weather i took the ginseng or not .

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
GOD a dit:
I combined ginseng and cannabis up till i stoped taking drugs , but i didnt notice any synergy . I just got beamed when i smoked weather i took the ginseng or not .
I had 2 quite intense trip with the combo, but when I think about it.. with my first experience sleep deprivation could also have played an important role as I just came back from Nepal a couple of hours before the trip, and my second I had smoked pretty large amounts of cannabis, which could give the effect on its own, maybe because of the ginseng I was more awake so I noticed the psychedelic effect of cannabis more.

But they were still undoubtely the most intense experiences with cannabis I have ever had, and I have used a lot of cannabis.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
That sounds sensible to me , ginseng can also keep me awake and ginko to .