Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

mushroom n00b ,help!

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007

Roeligan

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
I wouldn't eat that, the gills should be darker..
And I don't see any blueing in the stem...
But I might be wrong

G

Invité
If they don't bruise (turn blue) it's deffinitely not Azurescens.
But to me at first sight it did not seem like an Azurescens.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
NO , it definately isnt Psilocybe Azurescens or any other Psilocybe mushroom . Wash your hands and throw them away . Psilocybe mushrooms NEVER have white gills , the only mushrooms that are not DEADLY that i know that have white gills are Amanita Muscaria and Pantherina . Just touching some mushrooms and then licking your fingers can have drastic effects , its better to get yourself a / some books and learn what you are and what you are not looking for BEFORE you start picking things .

Glorgonash

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Nov 2007
GOD's right. Do the research; on what to look for when picking, and what you are about to delve into that is the infinity of the shroom. Do enough research and introspection and you'll find that the shrooms will come to you (so to speak) in plentiful amounts. once you do you'll look back on the time that you picked that white mushroom and do nothing but laugh.

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
GOD:Just touching some mushrooms and then licking your fingers can have drastic effects
:shock:
was almost sure it had nothing to do with psilocybes but i like to be optimistic.
anyhow, if i want to have bigger chances of finding psylocibes i have to look at least 200km from where i am :? no forest s around here just mountains with direct sun, i found those hiding between a group of trees.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
What about Psilocybe Semilanceata ??? Its the most common Psilocbe mushroom in the world , you just need to find the right time of year and you have a chance of finding some , so long as its not to dry in your mountains .

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
GOD a dit:
What about Psilocybe Semilanceata ??? Its the most common Psilocbe mushroom in the world , you just need to find the right time of year and you have a chance of finding some , so long as its not to dry in your mountains .

sweet, thnx for the tip