Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mushroom Hangover?

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
The past couple of times I took mushrooms I had a severe headache for almost 36 hours. What causes these hangovers? Is there any way to reduce these symptoms? :?:

aryaman

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
I also have very often post-shroom headache. especially in the front part of the head... feels really like it's burning up.

I take ibuprofen, pills, after the trip... the times I didn't have hadeache was when I wasn't thinking too much, or anyway i was just enjoying the trip.
Actually, the pain is located in the thought part of the brain, I don't think it's a casuality...

let yourself go a bit more, I think it works. For me, at least, when I get to do it

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I noticed I had a headache after a mushroom trip when I didn't go to bed directly after. Usually I go to bed directly after the experience, and wake up feeling reborn. I think it may your body is just drained. I am not sure though. Usually a good night sleep after the experience avoids the who issue for me.

peace & love

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
user_1919 a dit:
I noticed I had a headache after a mushroom trip when I didn't go to bed directly after. Usually I go to bed directly after the experience, and wake up feeling reborn. I think it may your body is just drained. I am not sure though. Usually a good night sleep after the experience avoids the who issue for me.

It's usually very difficult for me to fall asleep after a mushroom trip.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Maybe its dehydration ?

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Make sure you're really wel hydrated before the trip and keep on drinking water during.
Going to sleep in time is also a good advice.
Maybe have some very healthy fresh food afterwards....

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
After 4g Cubensis last night I'm feeling great. I did drink plenty of water and get to bed though.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Make sure you're really wel hydrated before the trip and keep on drinking water during.
Going to sleep in time is also a good advice.
Maybe have some very healthy fresh food afterwards....

This is great advice! I also like to shower after I finish my experience. Well near the end of the come down. Usually smoke a little Cannabis, and then shower under hot water. I usually then sleep like a baby and wake up reborn.

peace & love

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
God how I love the sensation of water running over my body (even when sober :mrgreen:)

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
this topic makes me wanna trip :D

anyway, I've follow almost everytime this tips... such as drinking much, go to sleep (or anyway stay in a calm and relaxing place), eat after... but nothing, I feel a "machine elf"(it's machine elves period in the forum :lol: ) dancing in my brain for the next 36 hours, unless I take something for the pain.

Actually, I suffer of headache also without shrooms... goes to period to period, and I absolutely don't know why

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I did notice that it felt like I was pulling a muscle under my tongue when I would get a hard yawn out. First time that's happened though.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
^^ Never had stuff like that before. Or maybe I just didn't notice them.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Never experienced hangovers from shrooms, but I did have nice afterglows :)

IAmTheNight

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
I always wake up feeling refreshed and happy the day after a mushroom trip.
I've never noticed any negative after effects, I always make sure I have plenty to eat and drink afterwards though.

IAmTheNight

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
Actually, saying that, I tripped quite hard on mushrooms a few days ago and felt a bit spaced out the next day.
Not in a bad way though. :)

das8929

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Déc 2008
I get them too. I took 4 g last week and felt good the next morning, but then the headache started shortly after and lasted for the next day. I could barely sleep that night because the pain was so bad.