Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mushroom Communication

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
The Mushroom is an alien sent from outer space to save the human species. There is no other chemical on the face of the planet that resembles psilocybin. I think it is it's 4-indole property, correct me if I am wrong. I do feel some type of contact with some other being or force, but I am not sure if it's an alien life form. I usually feel like I am contacting God, the oneness of the Universe.

peace & love

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I don't think there is any alien intelligence behind the mushroom. Intelligence is everywhere. People are just very good at suppressing it.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
I guess, it all depends on your interpretation.... I believe in some unknown force, others don't.

Viking

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Mai 2009
Whatever it does to you (and this is why we need more long (and short-) term studies) I always get the feeling of "familiarity".

Even the first time there is, amidst all of the visuals and the physical symptoms, something very familiar. Either a resemblence to a memory of some kind or breaking up the wooden floor and discovering the drawings on the paper underneath that you had fun with when you moved into your childhood home.

It's profound, and that is what makes it so interesting.

To be more ontopic: Could it be you (not the topic author in particular), communicating with yourself through a sense of a third person?

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I never been convinced that the mushroom came from outer space and is some kind of space intelligence.

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
Mushrooms, cacti, seeds, flowers... The overarching intelligence creates both medicinal and entheogenic plants, as well as the highly evolved mammals that make use of them. I can imagine there's a purpose to us discovering and utilising the psychedelics. I don't believe a space colony is sending us signals or anything.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I know that I am going against the view of some members here but I wouldn't rely too much on people as McKenna, Leary etc.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Any one read the works of John M. Allegro?

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i believe there IS communication going on for sure, but i like to think of it in a very basic, non-fantastical way.

the moment psilo hits your brain you notice the feeling that it's trying to help you see. by it latching on to your brain (receptors) and giving you a chemical that responds very well with your neurons, it enables your brain to be much more receptive, especially to very minute details in reality, and experience things at a much faster "frame rate" giving you the ability to reflect on many many more ideas than you normally could. there is a realization, then one see's the value of the medicine. one's imagination fills in the rest, hence the term "psychedelic".

that's how i like to think of it for right now

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Any one read the works of John M. Allegro?

weird, I wanted to borrow precisely this text from my library today...

cheers

Viking

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Mai 2009
Considering that many quantum physics theories are now beginning to confirm what Descartes said: "I think, therefore I am", I believe that there is really something to the ideas you get on shrooms.

Since the shrooms don't contain ideas, but merely unlock your own brain; these feelings of "coming home" could mean that our brain "knows" that what it is doing is merely creating something that doesn't exist, that it pulls the veil over our eyes and it remembers what is behind the curtain.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
There is something unlocked or, something can be unlocked by mushrooms that seems to point to some higher intelligence. It's manifested often by people using words they usually don't use.

What it is, it doesn't matter. In the end we all are One anyway ;)

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Jamapricotica a dit:
It feels more like a computer program rather than a drug.

But yeah maybe I'm looking into it too much.

But it bugs me that it is something that I'm probably never going to be able to understand.

Or maybe I will, according to some theories.

They're just weird. And it seems like the more I trip the more bizarre it all is; the more real and the more ineffable (new word I recently learned :) ).

I am with you really. To me it IS a sort of computer program. To describe it as anything else (plant poison with weird characteristics), is naive in my opinion. It's really funny to have a discussion with people who believe there's live out there in the stars and when you suggest that maybe mushrooms are some kind of intelligence from outer space, it's laughed away usually and they don't even want to talk/think about it. I don't care really if they are or not, they don't seem to mind themselves (the mushrooms). And some things are just not to be solved, mystery without the mystery is basically boredom ;)

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
user_1919 a dit:
I do feel some type of contact with some other being or force, but I am not sure if it's an alien life form. I usually feel like I am contacting God, the oneness of the Universe.

whose to say that these two are any different from eachother
beams of light
feelings unimaginable
god is an astronaut

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008