Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Morning Glory?

SonOfTheDawn

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Jan 2002
I remember my first trip on these seeds, found em right in the back yard on my moms garden. I think it was in november sometime, i know they are a annual so that is when you can expect them. I counted em by 10's, much easier that way, ended up eating about 400 or 500 with a cup of coffee, it's really not that badd. I called it the morning expresso. Well I was 17 at the time and my parents were putting christmas lights on the house, they had wanted me to help so I did for about 40 minutes until I started feeling a bit odd, I decided to tell em I had some stuff to do so I departed. I walked up the street about maybe a block or 2 to hardees a fast food chain. Then as I entered the store I ordered some coffee and sat down, thats when that trippy feeling started coming in and the music they were playing made me grin like a mad man. The feeling you get from seeds is more pure and it's like you feel light soaring through you, it made me quite happy. I must of sat in there for at least 3 hours, of course I knew the manager and some people that worked there, I did not tell em what I was on though, I told em I was high, thats why I looked so happy. The colors were awesome, everything looked bright and my senses were so alive. I decided to take a walk across the street to the library, I needed something to read. So I went there and found my girlfriend instead. I couldn't face her, I was so happy and smiling, she kept asking me what I was on and she wasn't buying the joint story. Finally I persuaded her to go, that I needed time alone, she being understanding left. So I went to the bathroom, the lights were off but when I turned them on, it was so cool how the seeds made light seem, so I stood in the bathroom for a while, flicking the lights on and off, I was quite amused. Finally I decided to find a book,"the lost years of merlin" ah, yes, I love to read when Iam tripping under good games, I read that book within 4 hours, and to this day I remember it like I lived it.
Of course there was other experiences with the seeds, but we moved the next year and I havent been able to find the right kind, most places that grow em grow the wrong kind, the right ones have 4 seeds to pod and they are shaped like a orange cut in 4 pieces while the fake ones are smaller and more to a pod.

PsyFlux

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
interesting story!
Don't have any experiences with morning glory seeds though. Somehow I've been reluctant to try them. Even after reading this story and the stories on erowid.org before, I'm not really interested in trying them. Even though there aren't unusual many bad trip stories and the seeds from ******* would without any doubt be pesticide free, I still don't like the paranoia/fear that seems to appear in every bad trip report...

Helel

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2002
I can say that morning glorys are a interesting drug. For most of acid you find now of days is full of chemicals, even sticnine, as for the acid of the 60's and 70's, it was more pure, morning glory is the most similiar in compounds or molecules, the same structure of lsd25 invented by hoffman, and the greatest is they are legal. They are more popular for certain gardeners. I would say they are worth get into. Be careful though that they are natural and not sprayed with chemicals. Pleasent trips for everyone.

MeneerCactus

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
High,

I think that lsa gives not a simular trip as lsd. I think they differ very much, this is beause the compounds of lsa are different.
A lot of people will not try those seeds again due to stomag sickness, nausseauness and tha hard work during the trip.

I eliminated the bad compounds that makes you sick and disturb your trip and after that I found the trip interresting but non lsd alike. And I would not realy recommand this to newbee's. A commen effect on lsa seems to be fear while this is not common on lsd.

But it is an interresting drug which is easy to cultivate in the garden and produces many beautifull flowers(see my website).

Peace,

SonOfTheDawn

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Jan 2002
WELL I READ YOUR REPLY FOR MORNING GLORY, FROM MY EXPERIENCE WITH MORNING GLORY I WOULD SAY IT IS SIMILIAR TO LSD, ALSO IN RESEARCH OF THE DRUG THE COMPOUNDS ARE SIMILIAR OR THE CLOSEST TO LSD, ALSO THE ONLY NATURAL SUBSTANCE SIMILIAR TO ALBERT HOFFMANS LSD, BUT MAYBE THE INFORMATION I GATHERED WAS WRONG, HOWEVER I CAN SAY MY TRIP WAS QUITE INTERESTING AND THE THOUGHT PROCESS WAS MUCH CLEAR,

MeneerCactus

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
That is nice!

For as far as I know there are at least 6 active compounds in Morning Glory. And all are like lsd. But not the same. Lsd is also more potent. As those at least 6 lysiric acids have all there own effect, the morning glory effect is a mixture. Some lysirics make your vision blur. Others make your stomag get upset.

I experienced both and cannot agree with you that the effects are the same. I think Morning Glory effects are more serious and releases much more emptyness.

MeneerCactus

N

nakedandfamous

Invité
I was planing on doing morning glories and I heard a way to do them and not get sick is to grind them up and gargle with them in orange juice

if any one has tried that or something like that Id like to hear how that worked out

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
Ive heard something to that affect as well however just make sure if youre going to do morning glory you get them from a natural source dont just go to your local garden shop and buy a package of seeds cause that type has been sprayed with a chemical that destroys the LSA and secondly if you want to really trip with morning glory smoke a bit of grass not a lot i had one hit out of my bong and i was plunged into a very mushroom-like high for the next 5 hours

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Gratefully_dead a dit:
however just make sure if youre going to do morning glory you get them from a natural source dont just go to your local garden shop and buy a package of seeds cause that type has been sprayed with a chemical that destroys the LSA

When i bought all the moring glory seeds at our local garden centre,
they where just fine, we washed them for any chemicals against mold and stuff like that.
And for the rest we had a good time on those morning glorys :)
the only thing that i never forget was the look on the face of that lady behind the counter when we arrived with 40 packets of mornig glory seeds :p

But i dont know if you got the same chemicals on the MG as in europe.
Id say just wash them in some warm water and try them :wink:

N

nakedandfamous

Invité
should I use anything to watch the seeds? soap or just a rough sponge?

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Nah, no soap i dont think that would do anything good tastewhise :p

Just wash them by hand in some warm water but make shure that its not too hot.

after that crush them and pour some warm water over them,
wait for 15 to 20 mins and then Drink and Enjoy :D

izmar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2004
Apparently this is one of the best ways to reduce nausea when orally administering LSA from seed material. This comes from Pharmakognosis (Pendell, p.12), though please take note of the dosages, which are in the *high dose range* compared to most Western LSA usage, which is very faint and low dose and only on the verge of psychedelic and shamanistic, in my mind:

"Mesoamerican Indians ingested the seeds in a drink for purposes of divination. Their method of preparation was the same as that currently employed by the Mixe, the Zapotecs, and the Mazatecs. The seeds are finely ground (by a virgin), soaked in cold water for a few hours, and the resulting infusion then strained through cloth to remove the solid matter. Unless chemistry and/or self-experiment determine some other method more effective, the wise student best pay attention to the traditional methods of those with the greater experience.

One theory is that only the water-soluble and generally psychoactive alkaloids will be extracted, while the more dangerous and toxic oil-soluble alkaloids will be strained out.

Morning glory seeds (Ipomoea violacea) are about five times as potent as ololiuhqui (Turbina corymbosa), and Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds (Argyreia nervosa) are five times the strength of Ipomoea violacea. Other species of Ipomoea vary widely in their alkaloid content, some being very strong, others containing no alkaloids at all.

Four or five seeds of Argyreia nervosa can be active. Ten seeds is a high dose. As few as seven or thirteen seeds of some Mexican tlitliltzin (Morning glory) can be an active dsose. Ott recommends starting with no more than 20 to 25 seeds, but few North American varieties have that kind of power; 200 to 400 seeds is more common."

Also in one of the mp3s of Terence McKenna, I heard him talk about LSA and he said things I fully agree with, although not yet by the fullest of experience. I feel that LSA, when built up over years of experience or by sheer luck, can induce very very strong situations, to the likes of 600 mcg of LSD. So if you want to hear somebody with ++++ (Shulgin scale) LSA experiences, download his mp3s that are all over the net.

I had a +++ experience the first time I took Morning glory seeds. I don't remember how much I took, unfortunately. But I do know that after eating the seeds raw, I had to puke them out after 10 minutes because of a terrible stomach cramp and I thought it wouldn't be active anymore. However, after 2 hours of feeling very very sick and delirious, lying on my bed, I noticed I was having these wonderful fractal patterns on the ceiling, etc. etc., you know. It felt pretty much indistinguishable from mushrooms from that point on.

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
hmmm i found the info that morning glory is 5 times stronger than ololiuhqui H.B woodrose is 5 times stronger than morning glory pretty interesting i was thinking about trying h.b woodrose

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
I've been recently grinding up another portion of Morning Glory seeds and noticed this
260189_uk.JPG

as you can see, the seeds' shell remains on the bottom of the coffee mill. Controversely, most of the "goodies" stick to the top of it.
I'm going to consume only the whitish powder; this should reduce the nausea...presumably.
Anyone tried this method of separation? :shock:

Elfinn

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Août 2007
Nice picture there.

I have tried the cold water extraction method and works fine
nausea,yes,we dont like that,but maybe there is something to your fine
teqnique there,looks good,almost sniffable!
Lets here from your experience one day.

Hoochi-Mama!!

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
yeah man! you should definately try snorting that powder let us know how it goes in fact would that not eliminate all nauseous feelings? or would the lsa still entre your stomache and be digested

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I wouldn't snort that, when you can just take it threw the mouth. Could be a painful snort, I think that a lot of the nausea would be eliminated because most of the bad chemicals are in the shell. But i'm not sure, but with LSA there is some nausea no matter if you get pure LSA or not. I'm sure that it would be significantly less than regular seeds

Alkoloidian

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Mai 2007
YES YES YES!!!! im not the only one!!!! the same thing happened to me so i brainstormed for a while............and...................i figured i was getting a good trip off of 15grams of H. blue....so i ground them up and seperated the powder through a 110 mesh printing screen seperating all the shell from the meat......i was left with 12grms of fine powdered white meat....so {on a empty stomach i ate them and about 1hr. later i noticed good effects..and no nausea! but i think i did loose alot of good lsa {stuff still stuck to shell} so i would up the dosage to 20grms{for me}=about 15grms white meat!!! but yeh its alot easier to eat then plan old seeds!!!

oliboytje

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Juil 2007
Yesterday i took MG for first time.

I took 10 gram of Heavnly blue MG
AFter a while i was really sick..
3.5 hours later the effects began to kick in everything was blurry i began to think alot about things in life and everything started to get grey.

Suddenly i felt the urge to go to the bathroom. I had diarea, i have no idea why but i was really sick. Couldn't stand up. I trew up alot and after my tummy was empty i could stand up and go to sleep..

This isn't really a trip report i just wanted to ask why this happened?
It was really the worst night of my life. How come i was sick ?

:(

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
Yes, MG can make you pretty sick.

How did you consume the seeds? Because it's not recommended to just eat the seeds, it's better to make a cold water infusion which means grind the seeds, put 'em in a glass of water and let it sit for a day. Then before you consume remove the seed mush from your drink. I thought the theory behind this was that the LSA will get dissolved, but the substances that make you ill won't.