Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Morning glory comparison

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
Alright, since january I've been growing morning glory, partly out of curiosity and a wish to get familiar with the plants characteristics. further to the harvesting morning glory thread, I thought I'd write up what I've found out so far.

I know its a little long winded, I had hoped to add it as an attached word document, but all it lets me do is add a poll... so I've cut out method and references sections as well as citations through the text for readability sake.

If anyone wants the full thing, just pm me with an email address that can receive attachments (I can't remember if the psychonaught one gives that option).

Still half way through the more interesting "bioassay" of the material - but so far an I. purpurea batch equivalent to 100 I. tricolor by weight - crushed soaked and eaten, has yeilded threshold effects - I'll be trying an extract as soon as the ethanol evaporates and I have a spare day.

Any questions / feedback let me know.

Pariah

Comparisons for the identification of psychoactive morning glory species
Guscott B. D.

Seeing some confusion and lack of reliable information from sources concerning identification of plants in the genus Ipomoea that contain Lysergic acid amides (LSA’s) and having several batches of seeds available, a comparison of two known species of morning glory and a third batch of seeds of unknown identity was carried out. The comparison showed considerable differences between species that would allow identification, and could indicate significant differences in seed alkaloid content. A bioassay of I. purpurea will follow the comparison to be compared with the activity of I. tricolor when usable amounts of seeds are obtained and prepared.

Introduction
The generic term “Morning Glory

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
thanks for the provided info

(it's a bit late though)