Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

More Ayahuasca freedom in the U.S.A!

What dose gives you a +3 or +4 (see Shulgin rating scale) Ayahuasca experience?

• Around 30gr B. caapi & 30gr P. viridis

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • Around 50gr B. caapi & 30gr P. viridis

• Around 70gr B. caapi & 30gr P. viridis

• Around 100gr B. caapi & 50-70 gr. P. viridis

• Nombre total d'électeurs

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
My best experience was with 60g Red Caapi, 30g cabrerana and 20g viridis.

Alot of people don't know that ayahuasca vine comes in several colors including white, yellow, red and black. The color refers not to the vine but to the color the water turns when it is boiled.
Cielo Ayahuasca ( yellow ) is considered to be the best type of ayahuasca for initiation. It is a gentle healing vine that can produce powerful visions and is the most common in todays ceremonies.

Ayahuasca trueno ( black ) should be taken only by those experienced with the medicine. This type of ayahuasca provokes especially strong purge and physical shaking which can be overwhelming.

ayahuasca colorada ( red ) This is a very strong shamanic medicine taken almost exclusively by shamans themselves to facilitate healing of others.

ayahuasca blanca ( white ) Is used mainly for "magical" purposes such as increasing night vision, telepathy or providing guidance for long jungle treks.

izmar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2004
Can you explain the difference between the various DMT plants and the MAO-i plants? All I know is that the ratio of the alkaloids vary, primarily n,n-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT in the visionary plants. But as far as I can judge, any brew is an oral DMT experience. And the small amounts of other alkaloids seem too low in quantity to me to make a real pharmacological difference. In spiritual terms I would be able to support the various plants inducing reproducable different results, as each plants has its own background, age of the species, habitat, what part of the plant is used (rootbark as opposed to bark as opposed to leaf material etc.). But pharmacologically, isn't Ayahuasca >99% the same as pharmahuasca and ayahuasca analogues?

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
It can be very diferent , depending on the type and the quantity of the compownds used.
if more than one MAOI are used, it can be brutaly strong.
Also the Jurema is more visionary than the leafs of the P.V...
the Caapi and the P.Viridis are more "gentle" than the Jurema and the harmala analogues.

50- gr B. Caapi, 40 gr. of P.Viridus for "normal" ++ expirience,
or 3,5 gr of Paganum Harmala and 20 gr. Jurema(MHRB, the dark kind) for
+++ to make it ++++ drink them both,about an hour in between.

Also the type of ceremony/ritual which the Santo Daime and the indian shamans are using is diferent not only in the type, but in quantity and the concentration of the drinks.
If only half a strong dose is alowed, than it's not a big surprize