Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Monsanto&co fuck american people!

Guigz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Sept 2008

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
My goal not being to lighten the seriousness of the subject, but... the earth is well made ! My experience is that genetics can "heal" themselves when exposed to balance and unconditional loving vibrations. The more the earth grows, the more this healing will be instantaneous.

So in a way, the universe is also well made, you can think out that since opening and closing epigenetic markers and modifying genes in general is the job of angels (scientists read self-steering geometric patterns *angles* in quantum vortices) ; then karmic redundancy in the fractality of creation will hit back those wannabes in the face in short order.

You cannot modify genetics without cursing yourself and your offspring in the process, in some cases, the parallel life replication of bafflement in order of magnitude might reach the whole family of the usurper and curse it as well. Science already points at the reality of this situation, so we might hope that those people wake up soon enough in order to prefent this harm to their families.

For me it's a sad sight, because they might think of themselves sometimes as martyrs because they get harassed and all, but the reality is more sad, those people who subconsciously hate those people might have the same kind of life in a parallel reality, and all that is required to entangle themselves into this karma is a weak solar flare. So beware of those "causes"...

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
The truth is, we have had uncontrolled genetic engineering going on since the 50's or so. They have been using radiation on seeds to cause spontaneous genetic changes, then look for a "good" one and use that to breed new crops.
This is actually freakier than controlled genetic engineering, I think.

However, what Monsanto does is not a problem of genetics, it's the problem that they are enslaving farmers with their products. The fact that they can patent gene codes is just wrong - even organic farmers are living in fear now because only a handful cross-bred crops on their fields can give them fields full of "patent-violations" next season. Then the Monsanto lawyers come and take them apart.

The world's governments must stop the madness of making gene codes a matter of patent rights.