Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Money

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Hey Lion , Sorry , i dont want to mess your thread up , but to me this is a part of the discussion that we were having .

I got this as a PM in conection with this thread . I dont understand what is ment , why it has been said and where in this thread i have shown egoistic behaviour . I dont agree with it at all , for me it is totaly wrong and a reflection of someone elses ego projected on me . If anyone thinks they understand it , can explain it and or show me where i have shown a swollen ego on this thread i would be gratefull . I am not trying to cause an argument or be negative , i`m just sick to death of people projecting things on me and want to clear it up .

"I see you have such a high ego. I expect an experienced psychonaut to have a lower ego. Ego makes us admire ourselves and blinds us from realizing our mistakes, prejudgments. Do you think that you satifsied your mind and heart? If so, please let me know it. If not, don't put your ego between your soul and your search for the truth."

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
i did not say you're fucking up "my" thread, did i?
contribute as much as you want man!
peace:)

Telico

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
GOD a dit:
"if you believe it you live a happier life, if don't you suffer much more."

I agree with that . Faith is an important part of a happy life .

Sure, but is it really necessary to lead a happy life ?

Dervish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
Telico a dit:
Sure, but is it really necessary to lead a happy life ?

You're right. You can live quite happy if you don't use your mind. Mr Bush is a happy guy isn't he? If you believe in afterlife, only happiness that should be reached is the one you'll have there. Life is temporary, happy or sorrow.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Myself, I can't take peace with a religion. Science and psychedelics fill the gap well so far...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
As one cant know everything one has to have faith in some things . I dont mean faith as in religeon . I mean it as something against doubt and uncertainty , as aceptance .

I dont think satan bush is realy happy .

" If you believe in afterlife, only happiness that should be reached is the one you'll have there."

I dont think i understand what you mean . Please explain that . It sounds like an asumption to me .

What after life ? What does it look like ? What happens there ? How do you know ?

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
GOD a dit:
As one cant know everything one has to have faith in some things . I dont mean faith as in religeon . I mean it as something against doubt and uncertainty , as aceptance .

:thumbsup:

Telico

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
GOD a dit:

I dont think satan bush is realy happy .

" If you believe in afterlife, only happiness that should be reached is the one you'll have there."

I dont think i understand what you mean . Please explain that . It sounds like an asumption to me .

What after life ? What does it look like ? What happens there ? How do you know ?

Maybe most people have in faith something against doubt and uncertainty. I don't know everything but I really doubt in the things I already now. I used to believe that death is a horrible thing, but now I don't know, maybe it's something terrible, maybe it's a path to heaven, maybe it's nothing. I used to believe that money is synonym of wellness, that we live in a democracy, that Newton's laws are unavoidable and absolute. Can we really have faith in something that's against doubt and uncertainty ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Can we really have faith in something that's against doubt and uncertainty ?"

We have to , or sometime we would go nuts .

ZOF

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Juin 2007
lion, that's how i think about it....

A lot of people think this way, but nobody dares to live like it... that's very pitty :(

Anyways, let's wait till the dollar is not worth anything anymore and there is a new economic crisis. I think people will then become conscious about what money is worth. Everything will change i hope

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Doubt and uncertainity can also lead to interesting answers and discoveries, but you're right in a way that we shouldn't let our life be directed by them.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
We have to have faith that the airoplane that we are sitting in isnt going to crash or we would totaly shit out .

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
But people designing aircrafts must beat the uncertainity....

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Planes still crash .

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Can we conclude it's a matter of balance? Apathy versus paranoia?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yep !!!

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Money is the most necessary part of the system...

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
of the system i don't choose to be in, but are forced to be part off.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Let's be honest: This system is the most convenient for most people. Compared with other systems as mercantilism/absolutism, monarchy,communism or anarchy, we haven't got much poverty, the free market allows fast technological evolution, war is minimized (compared to last century or before!), at least in the West, education is standard (not high education everywhere, especially education in the US makes me worry!).