Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Money

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
A semantic democracy? :lol:

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
GOD a dit:
Semocracy is democracy with out the d with a s instead . Guess whats next to d on the keyboard . And look at my last post again .

i meant eh as in what the hell do you mean? don't go hostile on me..

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
JFC.....I wasnt being hostileat all . I`m still not . Just maybe you and philipos ( and others ) have got into a mind set where you are interpreting what i say as agresive or nasty .

What i mean is that when people live in a group they all should be able to be themselves so long as the dont hurt anyone , and they should all have something to say / a part in decission making . So democraticly autonom personal anarchists . At the moment we dont live in democrycys we live in party political "democracys" where we vote for the people that decide for us instead of us voting for what we want . To live in a system as free citizens we would have to change the education system to educate us to be free and make free , responsible decisions and not like now where all we learn is to lick arse .

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
GOD a dit:
JFC.....I wasnt being hostileat all . I`m still not . Just maybe you and philipos ( and others ) have got into a mind set where you are interpreting what i say as agresive or nasty .

What i mean is that when people live in a group they all should be able to be themselves so long as the dont hurt anyone , and they should all have something to say / a part in decission making . So democraticly autonom personal anarchists . At the moment we dont live in democrycys we live in party political "democracys" where we vote for the people that decide for us instead of us voting for what we want . To live in a system as free citizens we would have to change the education system to educate us to be free and make free , responsible decisions and not like now where all we learn is to lick arse .

good, my bad then :)

Why should we have anything to say?
Why can't we all live in peace and still live our own lives?

Same thing goes with animals. One group, one leader(the strongest). Funny thing is, an animal doesn't abuse his power. He just gets certain benefits.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Animals living in groups next to each other reach a balance of power between themselves . Chimps like us today conduct wars and raids on neighbouring groups . To avoid wars and attacks we need to comunicate with each other and have some generaly acepted basic rules . We allso have to enforce those rules . We live in a global village where we cant ignore what other individuals and groups are doing if it effects other individuals , groups or the whole planet .

At the moment there is to much control , to many laws and not enough personal freedom . If we had an education system that educated people to think and act responsible the world would be a better place . There would be lower taxes , less crime , no long term abuse of power , next to no coruption and no wars .

Dervish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
Animals are happy as they don't bother about future. They're given their food daily as long as they live. They don't ever think "what if I can't find any food today" They just do what they assigned to do and live their life without grief. Some say they're evolved to live in that way, I say they're created in that way. Some say they find their food, I say they're given their food. Some say people earn money, I say they're given their income.

We and all creatures are already assigned to what we'll get in our lifetime. The key is anyone should work best in way what it / he / she has given their ability. Money or food will come itself.

Think of a newborn baby, totally defenseless. God gives their parents such an affection and love towards it that, they serve it in the best way. Baby never worries about future, but it gets everything it needs.

And think of a rich man, dying of starvation in a desert after a plane crush. So money can not protect you from starvation but God.

God is not someone sitting its throne above clouds watching people. It is the one who creates everything from nothing, presents everywhere, directs very single atom and galaxies and feeds its creatures.

Don't run after money, it runs after you if you do what you should do.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Dervish a dit:
Animals are happy as they don't bother about future. They're given their food daily as long as they live. They don't ever think "what if I can't find any food today" They just do what they assigned to do and live their life without grief. Some say they're evolved to live in that way, I say they're created in that way. Some say they find their food, I say they're given their food. Some say people earn money, I say they're given their income.

We and all creatures are already assigned to what we'll get in our lifetime. The key is anyone should work best in way what it / he / she has given their ability. Money or food will come itself.

Think of a newborn baby, totally defenseless. God gives their parents such an affection and love towards it that, they serve it in the best way. Baby never worries about future, but it gets everything it needs.

And think of a rich man, dying of starvation in a desert after a plane crush. So money can not protect you from starvation but God.

God is not someone sitting its throne above clouds watching people. It is the one who creates everything from nothing, presents everywhere, directs very single atom and galaxies and feeds its creatures.

in what kind off Utopia do you live my friend?
how old are you if i may ask?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Ants have wars . Lots of animals have teritorys and defend them . And many animals save food in depots for later . Hungry animals take bigger risks to get food than they would if they had enough . A big cause of death in some animals is hunger , Carabous and raindeer for instance . Also many animals grieve when a member of their group dies , elephants , some apes and wild dogs for example .

New born babys are in a position and a mental stage of developement where they have to be totaly trusting .As soon as they start to learn to get attention by crying / complaining they are often egoistic greedy jealous little monsterss , its their survival instinct / ego .

And god doesnt protect most people starving in a desert or drowning at sea . A few get help but most die .

"Don't run after money, it runs after you if you do what you should do."

Are you saying that all the starving people in the world are doing something wrong ?

Dervish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
Lion a dit:
in what kind off Utopia do you live my friend?
how old are you if i may ask?

35 is enough? That's my belief. If you can make your mind sure of God's mercy, you can live as happy as a dog.

Every second 9 million erythrocytes are released to your circulation from your bone marrow. What do you conciously do to make it happen? Do you worry about stopping it? Is it a simpler process than filling your stomach?

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
I don't believe in God, Allah, Buddah, ......
I believe in Nature..

Getaphix

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Avr 2007
Dervish a dit:

OH! how very enlightening....... Please take me to this place!
i really want to go!

however untill then i will just stay enslaved to a nine to fuckin five, were i chase MY money and get chased by THE BILLS.

welcome to earth.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"If you can make your mind sure of God's mercy, you can live as happy as a dog."

I just asked that . What are the people who are starving in the world doing wrong . Or are you talking about an egoistic "I`m allright i must be good" fools paradise ?

"What do you conciously do to make it happen?"

Nothing . Its your subconsciousness that controlles that . Or are you saying my body is a machine to carry my consciousness and god controlles and drives the body ?

"Is it a simpler process than filling your stomach?"

The one is a conscious thing and the other a subconscious thing = the one "you" can controll and the other "you" cant .

The analagy you made is a platitude .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Your seem to be talking about god being a super being , and that if one licks his arse one will have a good life .

Dervish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
GOD a dit:
A big cause of death in some animals is hunger...
Also many animals grieve when a member of their group dies , elephants , some apes and wild dogs for example...
New born babys are in a position and a mental stage of developement where they have to be totaly trusting .As soon as they start to learn to get attention by crying / complaining they are often egoistic greedy jealous little monsterss , its their survival instinct / ego .
Are you saying that all the starving people in the world are doing something wrong ?

Mine is a view of life. In sufi thinking, every creature eats what's predestined to it while it was created. If it completes what's predestined, it dies either from starvation or say plane crush.

As long as we have power to obtain our food, we're given through our work. Think of a stroke patient, totally paralysed. He should die of starvation. But, God assigns others to feed him and he lives his life.

We call what's predestined for us "nashyp", and trust to God "tavakkoul".

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
He survives because we have compasion and sympathy for him , and also because of our egos , because we imagine ourselves in his position and help because we are afraid of getting in the same position .

I dont think that anyone is against your faith . I think that its good that you have it . But some of the answers that you have given seem to be platitudes , or unthought out and i think remind people of religeous fundamentalism .

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
you live in Turkey?
What is your faith's name?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Hmmmm ! Hes a sufi .

Dervish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
Guys, It's a belief so can not be proved. I'm a working man too, I work for my family. I do my best, and trust God for the rest.

I don't save much money for tomorrow and don't make long-lasting plans for the future. God has its own plans for me, saving money does not ensure a better future for me I think.

You can believe in "nashyp" or not. The difference is that, if you believe it you live a happier life, if don't you suffer much more.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"if you believe it you live a happier life, if don't you suffer much more."

I agree with that . Faith is an important part of a happy life .