Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Money as Debt

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
For those of you who are unaware of how economics work within modern society.

Basically outlining how money is used today, and how we are slaves to its circulation.

Without debt, there can be no money.

Heres the link.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Yup.

And when an economy defaults and property prices plummet, the only ones with money to buy up all the assets in the economy are the bankers and their investors, so they can usurp the economy even faster.

However, the only thing keeping this system together is the promise by the leaders to the gangsters in blue (police, I think their called) that they'll get their money by punishing anyone who works outside the faulty system.

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Yeah.. that is a good vid, i showed it to some of my friends and they where all like WTF??

They opened up alot since then.. :D

I really think that is a good introduction video about how this financial system works, after this vid, the third part of zeitgeist takes it futher from there..

G

Invité
Watched it quite some time ago and I think it's a good thing this knowledge is spread, because we are being fucked (and especially the States) and moest people don't even know it...