Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mixing LSD and MDMA

NEPsychonautics

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Juin 2010
I am going to a nice little music gathering this weekend called Nateva. I plan to trip while there as I will have friends with me and it is a very laid back environment. BUT I would also like to try X for the first time if I can get ahold of it. If mixing these is a bad idea please let me know.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Just keep track of the order.

MDMA can have a bad come down, a bad day after, but not always. So it wouldn't be wise to do X and then the next day, or the evening do LSD. That would be pretty unfortunate lol.

Take em at the same time, or do LSD first then MDMA.

Have fun, no dangers. Just don't take alot of mdma, it's not the healthiest thing in the world :roll:

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
LSD and MDMA are a potentially great mix, but like IJC said, keep track of the order.

Ide say LSD early in day, then MDMA to kick in around your peak.

and what are you trying to say there greg? :wink:

metty

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Juin 2010
mdma in the come down of lsd is very nice! i dont know about during the plateau of the trip though

seanzie

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Sept 2010
one night i snorted a molly right when i started to feel the acid...

peaking both at the same time was amazing in my oppinion.

Benholley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2010
Socially speaking, MDMA and LSD is a great combination. You get the intense visuals of LSD with the incredible emotional trip of MDMA. Also MDMA makes music sound incredible so I'd highly reccomend it in a musical setting.

MDMA can have a bad hangover the day after, especially if it's pure molly, but so long as you keep well hydrated and eat a healthy breakfast the morning after, you'll be fine, albiet a little tired.

Remember, to avoid the bad day after with most psychedelics, it's important to get some nutrients in your body that the hard drugs rob from you during your experience.

bruno_marcel

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Oct 2012
Hi,
I usually take mdma and lsd with my girl friend, but we never tryed both drugs at the same time...
we love the effects, but as I sad, never tryed together...
tonight is a hollyday over here, and we are going to stay in a good hotel, and for the first time, we`ll try mdma + lsd...
how is the best way to take both? first lsd, or mdma? or take both at the same time?
thanx

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
i don't get why people who have access to LCD even look into MDMA at all

Stoxy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Oct 2012
the first time i took LSD at a festival i mixed it with mdma after 4 hours of dropping i had about half a gram it was orally taken through bombs and someone asked me to smoke it i was tripping so i said yes that day in the festival was the best day and i have been told that a festival can be a bad place to trip but i had an amazing trip it was wonderful and beautiful and the mdma just added more euphoria and made me want to love everything i was laughing at my friend melting infornt of me

LSDreamer

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Nov 2012
^Do you know how to use a period?

Candyflipping is a fantastic experience. I highly recommend it to you. Even if it is your first time.

Drop your LSD whenever you plan on... One hour after you take your acid, take your X.

Ill be here to thank whenever your back. :)

M

Monsieur Mouette

Invité
Get used to both before candyflipping. Try lsd, alone, and mdma, alone. I would recommend to do so, because the candyflipping is really... something.