Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

MG infusion

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
About 2 month's ago I did a cold water infusion with morning glory seeds (ground 'em, let them soak in water for 2 days then filter it), but when I was done there wasn't a right time for me to trip so I just left it and forgot about it.

Now today I have found the cup where the solution was in, and all the water is gone and there is a dark black layer on the bottom of the cup. My guess was that the dark black layer contains the LSA if it isn't degraded yet. So I scraped it off and now I have a dark brownish/black powder.

So my question is, would it still be worth consuming this powder?

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Because you didnt watch it dry you dont know if it had gone moldy or has bacteria in it . If i were you i wouldnt use it .

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
GOD a dit:
Because you didnt watch it dry you dont know if it had gone moldy or has bacteria in it . If i were you i wouldnt use it .
I had found a preperation for morning glory with which you first have to get the stuff that I got, then dissolve it in alcohol, filter it again and it's ready. So I dissolved the stuff I got in wodka and filtered it. It works great, no nausea at all.

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Did you just soak it in vodka and then drink it? Been trying to decide if water or alcohol is best.

It's my first time so I was curious :p How was the trip?

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
kcar181 a dit:
Did you just soak it in vodka and then drink it? Been trying to decide if water or alcohol is best.

It's my first time so I was curious :p How was the trip?
I Soaked it in wodka, then filter it with some piece of clothing but it had already been soaked in water. You can find more information about it here.

The trip wasn't that intense as I think some of the active chemicals have been destroyed. But the effect with this preparation was much more smooth than when you drink it right after the water infusion. Then you still can get nausea and stary eyes, whilst now I only had the positive effects (Changed flow of thoughts, some mild visuals and color enhancement).

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
gammagoblin , So you knew the answer to your question before you asked it . Thank you for wasting my time trying to find answers and help you .