Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Methylone vs Mdma

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Recently i started experimenting with Mythelone. First i was a little disapointed, but when i ingested a little more, it even felt better then MDMA. With mdma i always felt afterwards as if it was destructive for you body and brains(can't explain it exactly). But with mythelone i don't experience this, and also the days after it, i just feel great!. I already did it a couple of times, but even afterwards i feel so good. And don't get the nasty after effects which MDMA causes and also the magic which seem to disappear after a view times on MDMA, don't seem to dissapear with mythelone. Maybe i am wrong, but it's almost as if the magic gets better and better.

I don't read much about mythelone over here on psychonaut, but if you have some experience with both substances, please tell me which substance you like the most. I do see a great therapeutic potency for mythelone at this moment,(maybe because i am tripping on a small dose of mythelone ;)

:heart: :D

Greets,
Mystic!

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
Methylone, not mythelone. Haven't tried it yet, but would love to. Many people seem to agree with you that it could have similar psychotherapeutic potential as MDMA has.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
With mdma i find it hart to focus on the problems. But with (methylone;)) i can think more clearly, and come in peace with everything in a very gentle way. For example i can write at this moment, while if i am on MDMA, i can't do this, because i will have troubles with finding the concentration for it. Maybe because i have to stick my nose to the monitor if i want to read what i write :p

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Also in low dosages, the duration of the trip will be good for using it in a therapeutic setting.