Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Method of ingestion

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Hi!

I am soon going to trip (after like 8-9 months without tripping) and was considering just eating the mushrooms instead of making tea so the come up is smoother. But I am going to take a high dose, 7g dried. So I am unsure wether such a quantity of mushrooms in the stomach would pose risks of discomfort, nausea or vomitting? And also if I ever feel like I should take more after 2-3 hours would that be a good idea?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey mate!

i have taken such a high dose and i can assure you, you will probably vomit your guts out, but i can't guarantuee you. at the beginning there can be big nausea too, but also this all vanishes after you will have vomited a bunch. the chance of having a body discomfort while coming up is also there, but well not necessarily and anyways after the coming up and maybe vomiting it will be gone.

though i also drank tea to it... like a part of the shrooms were in the tea, and all together were probably a whole harvest from a growbox. :mrgreen: well that's why it got damn intense... :D

i guess if you feel like it would be agood idea to take more... then it probably is... i mean i suppose you wouldn't want to take more if you were tripping too hard or whatever.

so that should be alright. and well also don't be so assured the come up will be so smooth on such a dose, but i guess you will just see. ;) just don't worry you will be fine!! have a good trip mate and if you want any other sort of advice just ask! but i think you know a bit how to handle it and stuff also set and setting as you seem to be experienced, so there is nothing to worry about i guess!!

peace :weedman:

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
Its all different for everyone... If u already experienced discomfort on low doses the changes are high on higer doses they will increase.

For me it doesnt matter if i eat 3 grams or 10, i never experience bodydiscomfort.

If the will is there U can never take to much mushrooms :D

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
You could also just drink the tea in phases. That makes the stomach experience better and the come up smoother. Drink 1/4 of it every quarter of an hour for example.

I've never been nauseous from mushroom, not even on very high doses (double your 7) but I always do tea.

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
I had pretty savage nausea when i ate 3.5g. I didnt throw up though. But it could have been cos i was quite hungry at the time.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
cockknocker a dit:
I had pretty savage nausea when i ate 3.5g. I didnt throw up though. But it could have been cos i was quite hungry at the time.

Could be. On the other hand, I always do them on an empty stomach and never felt any nausea at all to date. But I've also never experienced after-headache with any dose as many people seem to experience.

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
I never trip on an empty stomach. I always eat not much just a little and I never het sick from shrooms when I eat them. Not even on a high dose.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Thanks for all the answers! :)

I have already tripped with 5.5g, but I had made some tea with way too much lemon juice and I also ate the shrooms after cause I didn't want to lose anything (a bit stupid now that I think about it). This was the only time I threw up after taking shrooms, but I think it is more because of all the lemon juice I drank (all the juice I could get from 4 lemons XD). I know

The reason of my questionning is that I always made tea with doses under 2 grams, so I was wondering if eating more shrooms could cause stomach ache, since they can't be digested.

@cockknocker: It is good (preferable) to take shrooms on an empty stomach but a BAD idea to take them if you're hungry. So you can eat well and plenty on the day you trip, but eat healthy food and don't eat anything for at least 4 hours before ingestion. Long fasting before trips is unnecessary anf mostly useless.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
the throwing up thing is sometimes a cleansing thing. so if your body feels by then it needs to get id of somethin it sometimes will make you do it, at least thats how i felt it and it felt cleansing indeed.

otherwise its always possible i guess and you could never say for sure whether you will throw up or not, but i guess if it happens its a good thing so just go along with it.

the same goes for stomach discomfort and it depends on you, but usually the stomach discomfort goes away after vomiting. thats my experience.

best is to go with the amount you feel comfortable with, because i think you can estimate it well as you have some experience! remember you never have to take big dosages... only take them if you really want to. thats what i think

peace & have a good trip mate! :)