Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

MeneerCactus News :)

MeneerCactus

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
Meneercactuskrant.jpg

Algemeen Dagblad 5 november 2002

first_tube

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Oct 2002
that's pretty cool meneer! you and your cactii?
now if only i could read dutch...
what's the main idea of the story?

zip

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Jan 2002
heloo cactuss may neim alekso ......

MeneerCactus

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
Free Translation to English

Everywere shrooms from Wijchen
From a small room in Wijchen MeneerCactus spreads the spores of the halicuniting mushrooms all around the world. For scientific purposes only, but I cannot exclude people growing shrooms from them.

article by Jan Willem Narvis
Wijchen, Eric van Es (34) walks throught the silent street in Wijchen. Suddenly he stops at a small field. There are the famous red and white FA's. They gonna take you on a flying carpet, he lauchs.
Van Es loves nature. Especially the plants who had great invluance on the development of human cultures. Like Peyote and San Pedro.
His cacti loves gave him the nickname MeneerCactus.
Behind the window in a peacefull street the cacti are standing, on the table a bag of weed (backyard grown). Van Es like gardining that much that he called his Cat Teunus Botanicus. Time he has plenty as he is a houseman.

In februari he tried his first mushroom cultivation. After the cultivation he printed the spores. One print is a good for more than a life support of mushrooms. To much to keep.

Thats why he started the Free Spore Ring Europe.
A website were people can get a print for 1 euro (covering porto). The website became very well visited. At the moment he already sent over 800 prints acros the globe. Al lot to the usa, scandinavia, but more and more often eastern europe.
Even HongKong. Amazing that they were able to find me online

He does not want to make money with it. Else I would have driven a Mercedis BEnz. Van Es has a hippie attitude, nature is free.

The shrooms he cultivates he shares with his friends or exhanges them for some growing supplies. And that when commercial growers earn big money. Money only brings troubles. My motivation is that every-one should be able to enjoy such a beautifull experiance.
He does about 4 trips a year.

The iligality of the mushroom he thinks is totally waste of time and money. Wil they ban all forms of pleasure?
BTW as long as he does not generate money he is not a criminal. And spores are free to sent, like flowerbols etc.

In Holland it is free to grow and sell (fresh)mushies, just like in swiss. But for the rest of the world mushies are iligal.
De prints are there by sent for research purposes only. What the peope do with the spores is not my responsebility.
When a rusian university asks for spores for research who am I do think it otherwise

Bla bla bla about our governement and the law thing that is going one for years about mushrooms. Fresh is legal, dry is ilegal! Drying is an iligal action to too and will make it a hard drug. So only allow fresh will ban export.

Van Es: When you lay down a mushroom in your room it starts drying by nature.
Is that iligal? Can they sent me to jail for 10 years?

Below is a article about research of our covernment to mushies. The work group containing politicy, law, police, health, are for liberation of the mushroom and asking for legal status

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
Hello there meneer, how do i go about getting a spore print from you?

DOPEL

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Août 2002
yea meneer I would have got a spore print from you a long time ago im all bout the get a print and give a print back thing But.............. Im a poor bitch so.....................:(

"Long live Freedom" while it lasts.............

DOPEL

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Août 2002
not really a preference what evers handy but liberty caps......maby http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif i heard those are alright??

DOPEL

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Août 2002
SORRY im burnt http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

DOPEL

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Août 2002
SORRY im burnt http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

"Fight for Freedom"
~~whats left of it~~

DOPEL

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Août 2002
I pmed you me addy so............... I dont know im burnt http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
Did you lose mine, or did you send mine already??