Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Melatonin and Shrooms

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
Hi,

I read something about melatonin, and that made me wondering if it might be a nice combination with just a few shrooms, to get to lucid dreaming.

Melatonin is a substance your brain makes when it gets dark, so that you start to feel tired and want to go to sleep. It is often subscribed for people who have a disturbed day/night rhythm or for jetlags. It's legal and you can get it in any drugstore.
Melatonin is transformed in Serotonin, which is responseable for dreaming (you could call a dream a hallucination). If you are allways tired during the day, it could be a lack of serotonin-production. Then also Melatonin could help you to sleep deeper.

But what would the combination of Melatonin with Psilocin bring you? Psilocin is a molecule that is very similar to Serotonin, so it might do some nice things to your dreaming.

I didn't read anything about this combination on Erowid, so I wondered if there is anyone who got to this idea on this forum.

Maybe I'll try it one time...

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
I've taken melatonin cpas + B6 for a while.
And didn't notice any effect.

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
It sounds promising from your description. I will look into this! :)

I have been looking for something along these lines anyway because of the overwhelming intensity of many of my mushroom trips; a way to relax or bring on a lucid, dream like state on the borders of sleep would be a godsend for my tripping endeavours. Thanks man!

Peace.