Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Me

Billy Lidl

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Août 2013
Hi,

I already introduced myself in french but as i might read your threads in english or even comment them, here i am.
I'm 37 years old, i live in France.

I mainly use Mary-Jane with which i try to know myself better and to expend my conscious awereness, in an intellectual, intuitive and more or less "spiritual" way.

I've been atracted to other products like LSD, dmt, bufo toad for a long time, especially after reading some very fascinating reports here but i don't feel i would be strong enough to cope with it and i eventually realize i've underestimated what weed can give me. I love it and want to use it better.

Read you soon,

Billy

herbmaster2015

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Août 2013
hi billy, france huh, I wont ever make it there, I hate planes.......but nice to meet you, I like my mj also and just like to see what I can get into with the legal products out their nowdays, sometimes a little pick me up is nice, to get off the couch, I always wanted to see a plane fly under the effil tower , sorry if I spelled it wrong! Im not big into alchohol but I like strong coffee, lol! thanks for your post, sometimes its hard to get a response on here it seems, .............your friend in usa...

Billy Lidl

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Août 2013
Hi herbmaster,

Thanks for the reply.
You're better off hating planes because you won't be inside the one that will crash under the eiffel tower :)
Now you said that, though, I'd like to see a plane under it too, a small one. That would make a nice picture.
I'm not much into alcohol either these days, two beers and i'm already gone but i've got nothing against a pick me up. Coffee makes me shiver so that leaves me with a good Sativa high !
Cheers

Thank you JeffHeadrick, though i feel a bit of pressure now :)