Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Me and the man hit those bongs! A lesson in smoking. MOVIE.

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Well not really but it was funny to do; dressed in mario and luigi masks, lol.
Im mario by the way... :lol:

Heres the link:

Ill take it down soon, simply coz it's a novelty and im not attempting to prove anything; besides hilarious stupidity. Enjoy!

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
you hit the bong 5 minutes ago huh? :lol:
I'm missing the movie ;)
edit: ok =P

say, do you mix with tobacco?

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Nah man, this was like months and months ago. I just put it up now because i only just got youtube to work for me. Its such a gay site, but I cant post movies directly to this one so what else was I to do?

Peace.

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Sadly yes, we do mix with tobacco, the death bringer *sigh*

But this is simply for efficiency purposes; helps it to burn (especially with highly resinous bud that makes a chop stick together like superglue unless mixed, and thus doesn’t want to exit the cone unless you force it through with a probe or something) and when taking large rips like we do all the time, it merely helps transport the THC and other cannabinoid’s to your brain faster because of the sudden increase of blood pressure and arterial constriction that the tobacco adds. But its effects taper off well before the buds effects even peak so it’s not detrimental to the high. Just our health *sigh again*

We plan to make some hash and oil out of a percentage of our next crop (still going to have some nice fragrant buds though :)) and smoke pure hash mixed with mint leaves infused with DMT extract if we can pull it off.
Or if not; just the dried, cured mint mixed with our Mary in its various forms, hehehe.

If only we could get salvia leaves we would use them for mixing. I see promise in these two together...

Peace.