Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

MDMA immunisation? Serotonin problem?

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Hi everyone!

Between january 15th and march 15th I have abused pills... espacially E, since I don't really like speed... I'd say in that period I took about 40 XTC and 15 speed pills, both of good quality. When I finally stopped (thank god), it was because after almost a week without taking any I popped 3 pills in an hour (the same pill that, the first time I tried it, had nice effects with one pill). I barely felt anything and nothing relly felt good.

Now after a month and a half without taking xtc I decided to take some... I took 2 and a half of the same pills in an hour and a half... It affects me, I'm hot and I sweat, I hale mydriasis, and everything, but the "magic" is lacking. Now it just gives me a speedy feeling with a very happy mood. I can't seem to go as deep into music as I used to.

I loved the feeling of ecstasy, I don't want it to become just what I feeled tonight... maybe I should wait for longer maybe at least 6 month before taking again?

And what worries me the worst is, maybe I have done damage to the cells that produce serotonin in my brain?

LOVELOVELOVELVOELVOELVODL ODL ODL O

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Eat a shitload of bananas man. They'll boost your serotonin level.

And what does 'I hale mydriasis' mean?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Don't attach to what you love so much. If you love something to much, use it in moderation, that way it will always be there for you to use. I would recommond taking a year off, and then only using it once a year or half a year or something.

PEACE & LOVE

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Time off, and get some 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5HTP) and take it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, for about 2 or three months...

It is a precursor to serotonin in the brain.

You have NOT damaged anything...you have 'fatigued' the serotonin producing cells...I guarantee you that taking my advice will work wonders for you...it did for me, and others....

good luck, and DONT WORRY !! Be happy.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
spice a dit:
Time off, and get some 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5HTP) and take it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, for about 2 or three months...

It is a precursor to serotonin in the vrain.

You have NOT damaged anything...you have 'fatigued' the serotonin producing cells...I guarantee you that taking my advice will work wonders for you...it did for me, and others....

good luck, and DONT WORRY !! Be happy.

agree also.
i did the same thing. But had vitamine B with it.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
MDMA loses it's magic when abused like that. Been there done that, the key is moderation indeed.

Peace.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Thanks for your answers!!

I guess all I can do is wait...
But where can I buy this 5HTP thing? And is it expensive?

And what does 'I hale mydriasis' mean?

I meant "I have mydriasis", which means that I had pupil dilation

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
http://*******.nl/healthshop/after_part ... nd_repair/

for example :D

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
L-tryptophane and vitamine B is what I had from the drugstore.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
OK so I'll go to the drugstore as soon as possible! :p