Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mao and sports

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
Just wondering.
What would happen when you take for example a rue tea and go do sports. When doing sports, after a while, i experience euphoria from i presume serotonin levels that build up. Would those levels stay high for a long time when you take MAO???

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
scamie a dit:
Just wondering.
What would happen when you take for example a rue tea and go do sports. When doing sports, after a while, i experience euphoria from i presume serotonin levels that build up. Would those levels stay high for a long time when you take MAO???

Well if you drink enough of it, you will be to sick to do sports :)

G

Invité
And I don't think it's a good idea, you usually also excrete waste chemicals wich will also not be broken down and still be floating around in jou...

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
In theory it would work though? ( I kinda came up with this idea with scamie)
The MAO would prevent the serotonin from being discarded and the sports would make sure you have plenty of it.
It would almost seem like the perfect idea for a 'natural' high.

What if you drink a MAOi tea right after you've done some serious jogging or whatever. Would it kick in fast enough to still have the desired effect?

And how sick do you get from drinking something like syrian rue? Way too sick to be doing anything active?

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
experience euphoria from i presume serotonin levels that build up

No, sport increase levels of endorphines (inner morphines) and maybe dopamine. A MAOI would just make you sick :roll:

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
And how sick do you get from drinking something like syrian rue? Way too sick to be doing anything active?

My brother David wanted to introduce 5 people to Jurema (Rue and mimosa), He brew the rue tea, gave it to everyone including himself, then he proceded to make the mimosa tea. Before he could serve it though, each and everyone there was dead sick, vomiting. And it lasted for about 5 hours. No one was able to drink one sip of the mimosa, let alone run around the block ;)

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Maru a dit:
experience euphoria from i presume serotonin levels that build up

No, sport increase levels of endorphines (inner morphines) and maybe dopamine. A MAOI would just make you sick :roll:
And I actually study this shit, i probably got those neurotransmitteres mixed up. I'll look it up later.

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
HeartCore a dit:

My brother David wanted to introduce 5 people to Jurema (Rue and mimosa), He brew the rue tea, gave it to everyone including himself, then he proceded to make the mimosa tea. Before he could serve it though, each and everyone there was dead sick, vomiting. And it lasted for about 5 hours. No one was able to drink one sip of the mimosa, let alone run around the block ;)
That doesn't sound very good, let's not try that then ;).