Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Magic Mushroom Growbox Kit

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Cayman a dit:
I have some doubts. It´s the first time I´m growing mushrooms.
Some mushrooms grow inside the kit itself without geting out and staying below the surface. Should I dig it and take them or just let them die?
Thanks in advance. Sorry for newby´s dumb question.

If you can get them out without destroying the cake maybe you could take them out. Be very carefull however not to contaminate your cake. If you dig in the cake you have a bigger change of contamination. Destroying the cake is not positive when you want to have a second flush of mushrooms. Be carefull.

hydronaut

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mar 2015
I am new in trying to grow magic mushrooms for myself. Therefore I ordered such a grow-box ready-to-grow-kit like most of all in this thread (like this f.e.). Ich think they have all the same way of handling it. Unfortunalety my english is not as good as it has to be, so I just could read german guides for growing magic mushrooms and get informations from that (but most good informations are at english sites I think). Now I am even a little be afraid of starting the growing, because I read everywhere that you have to be very carefully to avoid contamination of the growkit. Here f.e. in a german growreport did someone therefore written, it would be allegedly enough when you use a hot shower in bathroom for making the air free of germs. Then you can open the growkit, fill water in it and close it for get the shrooms grow. By every step where you have to open the growbox (harvesting, refill water and so on) it would be enough to clean the air with that method (hot shower and then open it fastly in the bathtub).

SO my finally question to you is: is this advice right, can I trust that information / method to grow successfully my first mushroom kit??? I dont want to make any mistake!!

PS: maybe you have further a great website for beginners of that growkits? Ideally in a simple english for us foreigners ;)

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
I have grown from growkits many times and i had only one that was contaminated (green mold) I had to throw it away it did not give any mushroom.

Confetti

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2015
I have grown some mexican mushrooms not too long ago, they grew up big and I was able to harvest dozens of shrooms.
But when I ate them I couldn't have any effect which was really disappointing. Maybe I didn't dry them properly, it's hard to tell. Any idea ?

Hoodix

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Sept 2015
Hi everybody. I'm glad to join your community, you look like a bunch of happy people:rolleyes:, and that's very cool!

I'm here because I have to ask you some help and information for my growing kit. I have one called 100% Mycellium. Exactly : "[h=1]Supa Gro Kit 100% 'B+'"[/h]
Something bad happened : some moistures appear. Just some point in the beginning and I didn't dare to remove them. After some days, half of the box was contaminated... But on the other part, shrooms begin to grow.
It is the first time something like that happened ... I wonder If I should cut the half of the growth box, I mean the contents ? Should I remove the contemned part or is It too late ?

I hope you ll be able to help me, thank you very much :paranoid: